No announcement yet.

Will Berto be the next zab Judah???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Berto be the next zab Judah???

Meaning:get the big fights but lose them all???

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
    Meaning:get the big fights but lose them all???
    Interesting thought.. What's crazy is I heard a rumor he's scared to death of Kostya Tszyu..

Comment

judah s way better than berto tho..

Comment

In Zab's defense, he was fighting all huge top notch guys in there prime. He didnt belong at WW at all. He was mad small. However, Zab has the Southpaw advantage. I think Berto needs a new trainer and they have to stop feeding him Southpaws in every fight.

Comment

Nope, because Zab is better. Berto won't get very many big fights. He'll just be a stepping stone for fighters to get better opportunities. Although he might beat some of those guys up and coming guys.

Comment

Bump.........,,,,

Comment

say what you want about Berto, but he's an exciting fighter, plus I think he has way more heart than Zab.

Comment

He won't, he doesn't have nearly the same level of fan support behind him to remain viable for business if he keeps on losing. Zab still has die hard fans 15 years later after a roller coaster of a career

Comment

Zab was a better fighter..... If he (Berto) gets there hes lucky

Comment

Berto will never be an undisputed world champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.