Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
    It's true, you're in denial though.

David Stern fixed this ****.

Remember the '09 Finals with the Celtics allowed to set moving screens?

I'm not a fan of either the Celts or LA, but to say it's not fixed is just idiotic.

I have facts on my side, do you?
    if you think it's fixed then don't watch.

believe me , if the nba was fixed they wouldn't have let the spurs get into so many finals.

no one gives a **** about that team and no one watches them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      if you think it's fixed then don't watch.

believe me , if the nba was fixed they wouldn't have let the spurs get into so many finals.

no one gives a **** about that team and no one watches them.

exactly...if it was truly fixed, there's no way in hell the Spurs or New Jersey would have even sniffed the finals

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        exactly...if it was truly fixed, there's no way in hell the Spurs or New Jersey would have even sniffed the finals
        i forgot how stupid sperms fans were and how annoying their crybaby act gets.

at least he reminded me.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i forgot how stupid sperms fans were and how annoying their crybaby act gets.

at least he reminded me.

and you were glad the sperms were relevant again...i kinda liked it when the geriatric sperms were wallowing in obscurity along wit their whiny fans

major chip on your shoulder when you try to claim 'dynasty' but can't win back to back

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            and you were glad the sperms were relevant again...i kinda liked it when the geriatric sperms were wallowing in obscurity along wit their whiny fans

major chip on your shoulder when you try to claim 'dynasty' but can't win back to back
            i like duncan that's why. he's a good guy.

so is popovich.

plus i hate the barry brothers so it was cool that tony parker stuck his dick in their wives.

Comment

He wants an easy ring like a ***g0t. George Brett would use him for a ****ing condom

Comment

media is just hyping everything.. Celtics is where he is going..

Comment

I doubt the Lakers or Boston can afford him without a few big changes or Howard taking alot less than he can get elsewhere.

Comment

lakers suck, why would he want to go there? lakers better watch out for them heat.

Comment

Working...
                    X