No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Pacquiao Will Happen, Predicts Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laborer View Post
    you're right about that. first i scan trhu the headlines and then see who wrote the article and if it's R Nathanielz, my first move is to go thru the motion of reading the first sentnce and skip to the comments section.. I'm still hoping R Nathanielz would one day write a proper boxing article without his usual suckng up to Pac opening paragaraph. but as usual, i'm dissappointed. thank god we have the comment section! BTW, Ronnie, Floyd is the NEW P4P king!
    What a hypocracy!!! you always love to read every Nathanielz' articles! and evrybody knows you're just trying to fool your self here by saying you did not read his article! you're not even in this thread if you don't read his article! Fool!

Comment

Originally posted by zeronowhere View Post
      **** OFF RONNIE.

i'm a fan of pacquiao, but man, ronnie is such a douche. i like how he started the article by referring to pac as the pound for pound king, and then ended it by reminding us that pac was voted fighter of the decade, as if we've forgotten, since this prick mentions it in every article!

furthermore, like i said, i'm fan of pac, but i really think that after floyd's victory against mosley, he has inched ahead as the pound for pound best fighter in the sport. i know that pound for pound rankings are subjective and not really important, but many people feel the same as me. i'm pac fan, but mayweather deserves that spot.

ronnie, you're a ****. plus, you're also in denial about who the current pound for pound king is.
      yeah man ronnie over does it **** him hes worst than dan rafael from espn

Comment

Originally posted by zeronowhere View Post
        **** OFF RONNIE.

i'm a fan of pacquiao, but man, ronnie is such a douche. i like how he started the article by referring to pac as the pound for pound king, and then ended it by reminding us that pac was voted fighter of the decade, as if we've forgotten, since this prick mentions it in every article!

furthermore, like i said, i'm fan of pac, but i really think that after floyd's victory against mosley, he has inched ahead as the pound for pound best fighter in the sport. i know that pound for pound rankings are subjective and not really important, but many people feel the same as me. i'm pac fan, but mayweather deserves that spot.

ronnie, you're a ****. plus, you're also in denial about who the current pound for pound king is.
        You're judging Gayweather's status on one FIXED fight where he was about to get his ass KO'd but his partner decided to do good on their deal. After all they're business partners and Mosley had to lose so that they both can make more money together in the future. FK Gayweather, Mosley and GBP!!!

Comment

**** pac!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who cares what Sulaiman thinks! If they agree to fight it's not going to be for the WBC title, unless he makes up a diamond belt, that way he can get some of the money! **** all these made up belts!!

Comment

Originally posted by AzteK Warrior View Post
              You're judging Gayweather's status on one FIXED fight where he was about to get his ass KO'd but his partner decided to do good on their deal. After all they're business partners and Mosley had to lose so that they both can make more money together in the future. FK Gayweather, Mosley and GBP!!!
              Hmmmmm.......gayweather vs mosely a FIXED fight?!!!

......seems you may have a point

Comment

Dogc

Yeah the fight was fixed...F#cking loser idiot...thats all i can say...F#ckin Plug...

Comment

Yeah the fight was fixed...F#cking loser idiot...thats all i can say...F#ckin Plug...

Comment

Working...
                  X