Collapse
No announcement yet.

do u box or not and r u a pac or floyd fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

judge what exactly? their skills or their lifestyle and personality? most haters on here hate because they think floyd is a dick. you don't need to box to form an opinion about that.

Comment

This guy thinks that anybody that goes to the gym and does a bit of boxing is automatically a better judge than someone that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        i think TS is saying u have to fight a boxer first before u can qualify as a real boxing fan lol

hmm.. ive boxed other children when i was 8-9 yrs old.. and a few years ago i boxed my friend in the gym inside a racquetball court. i KDd him. does that count?
        If that's the case then only about .01% of this forum are qualified. I don't think even reeno and pump qualifies. What irony.

Comment

I box, am a Floyd fan, and I beatup Pacquiao fans.

Comment

jesus look how all the people who dont box are so quick 2 hate! Im not saying u cant be a fan, im saying if ur hater and u dont box your not in the position 2 judge someone on their skill level. For instance calling floyd a ***** and boring, when u dont know what its like to get brain damage from your job.

Comment

Originally posted by SirPimpGmoneh View Post
              jesus look how all the people who dont box are so quick 2 hate! Im not saying u cant be a fan, im saying if ur hater and u dont box your not in the position 2 judge someone on their skill level. For instance calling floyd a ***** and boring, when u dont know what its like to get brain damage from your job.
              So you do know what it's like to get brain damage? That might explain this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                So you do know what it's like to get brain damage? That might explain this thread.
                LOL. Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                  I box, am a Floyd fan, and I beatup Pacquiao fans.

english, man, english.

Comment

lolololol soooo fukin funny righttt!? stop hating and get in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SirPimpGmoneh View Post
                      lolololol soooo fukin funny righttt!? stop hating and get in the ring.
                      Hey Man, don't sweat it, the people with half a brain get what point you're trying to make. You've got to realize, most of the guys on here weren't even watching boxing before 24/7 came out.

Comment

Working...
                      X