Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao - The Greatest Asian Boxer of All-Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fights View Post
    T
    His fight record has eclipsed that of Japanese Fighting Harada.
    It is greater but in no way at all does it eclipse Harada's.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Can anyone rep up the thread starter (preferably someone with good rep). He does not deserve to be in the red.
      Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      i just Rep him up but I think he is to buried in red...
      Thanks Sam and Jom. Somebody didn't like my previous thread:

BATTLE ROYALE: Zelenoff vs The Shadow who would win?
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=249125

I wonder if that one post deserve my multi-red rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Fights View Post
        Thanks Sam and Jom. Somebody didn't like my previous thread:

BATTLE ROYALE: Zelenoff vs The Shadow who would win?
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=249125

I wonder if that one post deserve my multi-red rep.
        It's OK, you'll go green eventually. I will keep bombing you as much as possible but I'm all out of K for today. We need someone like Chups to hit you up, he has good rep.

The Shadow is hilarious man. I have that one in my YouTube favorites.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I was also thinking about this a while back (after the Oscar fight) and couldn't think of anyone who deserves to be placed above him.

PS: Can anyone rep up the thread starter (preferably someone with good rep). He does not deserve to be in the red.
          I just made him green. Damn, my K is so powerful. Who wants next?

Comment

It's OK, you'll go green eventually. I will keep bombing you as much as possible but I'm all out of K for today. We need someone like Chups to hit you up, he has good rep.

The Shadow is hilarious man. I have that one in my YouTube favorites.
            green K to you also.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Flash Elorde is being underrated a little here I think. His record is a who's who of amazing fighters. He had a bit of a shaky start to it all and had some bad patches through his career, but he always got back up and always won when it really mattered. It was also in the time of one champion per division, and when they had to fight more just to make a living.

Nonetheless, with a record and names such as Sandy Saddler, Harold Gomes, Ismael Laguna, Rene Barrientos, Frankie Narvaez, Johnny Bizzaro, Teruo Kosaka, Kang II Suh as well as fighting but losing to such other greats as Carlos Ortiz, Yoshiaki Numata, Eugenio Espinoza etc etc, his record is just amazing.

I still think they are pretty close but Pac has now just surpassed them. With the Hatton win, it's a definite.
              there have been a long discussion on this in Philippine Boxing for quite some time now... and as revered as the Legendary Flash Elorde was, Manny has already done what no other fighter from the Philippines have done ... surpass the Flash ..

but IMHO at this point its no longer close, I believe that History will be very kind to Manny and whatever acclaim he is getting now will be magnified a thousand fold after his retirement ...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                me PROF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  me PROF!!!
                  malas pre.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JOM'S again.

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

green K to you also.
                      Thanks Kadyo, I will return the K, not that it makes any difference to your rep, but it's the thought that counts! Thanks for making my friend Fights green.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X