Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Back And Im 2-0!!!!! With The Videos!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats man, great way to begin ur amatuer career with first landed punch leading to a knockdown. thats something that will last forever. i remember seeing ur heavybag videos, and now seeing ur fight videos looks like u have improved a lot.. i got nothing negative to say, u box well, clearly well enough to win.. great job , congrats n thanks for sharing the videos

Comment

**** me.....Yeah I ****ed around and compared him to Butterbean but some of the hate in this thread is pathetic....Give the man his credit.

Comment

I am so Goddamn glad I'm not a superheavyweight.

That first punch in that first fight was unbelievable. You KNOW he wasn't ready for that. Show that to your grandkids someday.

You could see before the second time he went down, you had him in the corner and you were just pummeling him, you could see that he was thinking about maybe taking up needlepoint. Or chess.

Can you guys imagine what that dude felt like the next day? "I don't wanna go to work today. It hurts to blink."

Nice. Yeah, you fight like a guy who's out of shape; you are out of shape. Yeah, you're big. But DUDE, you freakin' knocked a guy down with the first punch -- YOUR FIRST EVER PUNCH. DAMN. Some guys will go through a whole am career never knocking anyone down. I commented on that first heavybag vid you posted; you're a major puncher. Get on the cardio and keep sending 'em to the floor, big guy.
        Last edited by fraidycat; 02-06-2008, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I have watched the opening seconds of that first fight probably a dozen times in a row just now, and I can't stop laughing. That is awesome.

Dude, if the other guy is on this board and reading this, let me apologize to him. I hope he reads all the **** you've taken for the other vids you've posted, and understands that after all that, you wade in there and ****ing floor a guy with one punch. You can't ask for a better "**** you all!" than that.

Cheers, bro.
          Last edited by fraidycat; 02-06-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Are you sure you're first opponent was a heavyweight....The dude looks 165, 178 TOPS....The referee was bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
              Are you sure you're first opponent was a heavyweight....The dude looks 165, 178 TOPS....The referee was bigger than him.
              Naw. I'm Squabb's height and 165, and I used to be a light heavy. That guy is over 200. He could even be 220.

Comment

Definitely congratulations are in order. As much as you appear softer than some you have two things working heavily (no pun intended) in your favor: your punch and your desire.

Most of the fight game is mentality and you definitely brought it; aggresion, no paralysis from nerves, and you had the look of a fighter who wanted to fight!!!

You may never please all your critics and everyone has flaws but you've got two major factors in your favor, I hope you continue to exploit those and continue being successful, well done man

Comment

Let ni99as hate.

While you fight in the ring, that dude is posting videos of him shadow boxing in his bedroom.

That dude says you look like a walrus? Lol have you seen his video? Dude needs to hit the gym lol.

Good **** by the way. Do your thang man. Keep them vids coming up!

Comment

Good job man, you work well when you put your combinations together. Try hard to get in better shape though dude it would REALLY benefit your game.

Comment

nice work i guess this shelf is really magic after all

Comment

Working...
                      X