No announcement yet.

weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend

what do the fellow aussies do on the week ends???

I drink drink and um drink

Same mate. I usually play cricket on saturday then go out with my friends to the pub on sat night. On sundays i just relaxe, internet and movies.

Comment

i try to spend time with my gf, but usually end up working

Comment

went out friday. played a game of social soccer today. went to a movie with the lady. going to have a spar with a mate tomorrow and maybe a hit of tennis. keeping active! should be doing assignments though

Comment

Gears of War. Movies. Spend time with the kids. Avoid the internet. Sleep.
          Last year I was away from home for work. I just got ****ed up all weekend. But that couldn't last forever.
          Last edited by brently1979; 10-21-2007, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolWillie View Post
            what do the fellow aussies do on the week ends???

I drink drink and um drink
            I thought you were a fighter willie, get off the piss son.

Comment

been banned from fighting for 2 years, theres a new promotions company in darwin and I started too fight on there cards (Kickboxing cards) and boxing nt put a ban on me and 3 other fighters

Comment

been banned from fighting for 2 years, theres a new promotions company in darwin and I started too fight on there cards (Kickboxing cards) and boxing nt put a ban on me and 3 other fighters
                Can you fight in other states?

Comment

that sucks mate. give us teh details on that..

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    that sucks mate. give us teh details on that..
                    Yeh that seriously sounds harsh. Im sure if you got a decent lawyer and played dumb and blamed the actual kickboxing company, you should get a lot less. Or have you appealed it?

Comment

Working...
                    X