No announcement yet.

I told you so!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you so!!!

Mundine spoke to channel ten news on thursday night and outlined his plan to fight again before the year is out. Also he kept saying how Green vs Mundine 2 was on, if Danny beats Tarver.

Okay so here it goes. How would a fight between the two at lhw go? And if Mundine wins the world title off Green would anyone think highly of that.

You may think im jumping the gun but Green is going to smoke Tarver. In Tarvers last 2 fights he has been fighting terrible. Anyway please answer the q's, can't wait to read your responses.

boo.......

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      boo.......
      Yeh, i agree with you. Its a fight people want to see, but its seriously going to cut any progress mundine or green have made.

Dissapointing.

Comment

whats the point in a rematch, Mundine would still kick his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by newforce View Post
          whats the point in a rematch, Mundine would still kick his arse.
          agree. Both make big money. Mundines poor management are convincing him to go for money rather than world status.

Comment

If Mundine agrees to a second fight with Green rather than taking a step up and fighting the big fish then he may as well go back to rugby league and stay there. Hell the first fight wasn't even close, why visit old pastures when there are so many opportunities overseas?

Get your ass over to the states Anthony and find out what, if anything you are capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
              If Mundine agrees to a second fight with Green rather than taking a step up and fighting the big fish then he may as well go back to rugby league and stay there. Hell the first fight wasn't even close, why visit old pastures when there are so many opportunities overseas?

Get your ass over to the states Anthony and find out what, if anything you are capable of.
              ****in's spot on Post Woftam. Green has to prove himself that he's worthy of a rematch. Traver isn't going to be a walk in the park for Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                Yeh, i agree with you. Its a fight people want to see, but its seriously going to cut any progress mundine or green have made.

Dissapointing.
                This is a huge sign of progress for Green, who has he beaten since? Better still who have both of them beating since?

Both of these guys have bigger fights with better op awaiting them. Mundine has a chance of beating A level fighters, Green doesn't so I can understand him chasing his retirement package.

Comment

Working...
                X