Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    i like loma but if he wants to build, he better stay at 130 and clean up

fighters move up too quickly nowadays

Bud destroys him at 140...too big, too skilled, too mean , and he can fight inside, outside, angles, and do it all
    I have a feeling Crawford beats some of the top 10 WW's, let alone Loma a SFW.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I have a feeling Crawford beats some of the top 10 WW's, let alone Loma a SFW.
      yep..id favor Bud over a few of the top 147 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        I can see how Easter, Garcia, and Linares beat him but the only one I'm sure would beat him is Mikey Garcia
        Linares is just not that good. His resume, for a weight division's absolute champion, makes me vomit.

Mikey Garcia can schedule fights with Linares, Flanagan and Crolla for the same day, and win all 3 fights without losing a round. I mean I haven't seen a weaker division than this in years. It even takes MW's place.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          yep..id favor Bud over a few of the top 147 guys.
          If TC moves up to 147 after his May fight, that's going to be a scarily stacked division. I wouldn't want to step foot in that division if I was a JWW.

When the official #1-3 guys in the division may not even be the #1-3 guys in the division, you know it's a competitive division. Would the #1-3 guys be Thurman, Spence and Crawford? Is it really Brook, Thurman, and Porter? Is Pac still a top 3 WW? What about Bradley? What if DSG upsets Thurman? What if Brook outclasses Spence? There's just so much intrigue there, you almost feel bad for Vargas and Peterson, and you wonder who can Khan survive against.

Comment

If TC moves up to 147 after his May fight, that's going to be a scarily stacked division. I wouldn't want to step foot in that division if I was a JWW.

When the official #1-3 guys in the division may not even be the #1-3 guys in the division, you know it's a competitive division. Would the #1-3 guys be Thurman, Spence and Crawford? Is it really Brook, Thurman, and Porter? Is Pac still a top 3 WW? What about Bradley? What if DSG upsets Thurman? What if Brook outclasses Spence? There's just so much intrigue there, you almost feel bad for Vargas and Peterson, and you wonder who can Khan survive against.
            its stacked like pringles

bud can get by the lower top ten

but you raised some good questions....this division is full or top talent, former champions, primed guys....i love it

where does pac and bradley fit in? well they are old hat and arum wont let them fight the other guys anyway

Comment

Mikey Garcia is the only one that I can see beating Loma, but i wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Linares is just not that good. His resume, for a weight division's absolute champion, makes me vomit.

Mikey Garcia can schedule fights with Linares, Flanagan and Crolla for the same day, and win all 3 fights without losing a round. I mean I haven't seen a weaker division than this in years. It even takes MW's place.
                You think Linares is that bad??? He looked great against Crolla

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  You think Linares is that bad??? He looked great against Crolla
                  Crolla.........guy with like a thousand losses and draws.

TD against Gamileil Diaz? Jesus.

Split Draw vs Derry Matthews?

Loss to Gary Sykes?

KO'ed by Derry Matthews?

Just terrible. And this guy is the 4th best LW. That is one bad division.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Easter and Mikey.

Easter catches him coming and going out.
                    Too much range,and too big and strong.

I will put a little more bluntly, I think Easter will tear his ass up.

Comment

If by most trouble you mean have him uncouncious leaving on a stretcher, than Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X