Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxing topics annoy you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate the BS about my favorite fighter Canelo having a supernatural ability to gain huge amounts of weight after the weigh in giving him this big advantage over other boxers. In reality he gains the same 15 to 17 pounds that many other boxers gain. There is no factual record of him gaining more than that.I also hate the incredible amount of hate my other favorite fighter GGG gets on this forum. I understand that haters got to hate but the hate he gets on here is unreal. No matter what he does or doesn't do it's wrong. Everything is his fault. He has the worst resume in the history of boxing, etc. etc. He has his own personal hate club of 5 or 6 guys who start numerous threads daily trashing him. If he loses a fight there will be a giant celebration on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Any argument about promoters or networks.

network threads are the f**king worst

I can't believe we got motherf**kers who root for gotdamn networks, I mean seriously what in the actual f**k

I thought we were boxing fans, but instead we got dudes on here who root for HBO/Showtime/PBC as if they're actual fighters

Comment

pretty soon we're gonna have dorks out there among us sporting these shirts

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          I'm with you on the PED talk.

What I really see as pointless as hell is mythical match-ups. They're never gonna happen. It's all BS.
          Yeah, that's the most hilarious chit. People who "know" which fighter would win in a mythical boxing match. It's almost as stupid as debating whether Superman could beat Batman in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Yeah, that's the most hilarious chit. People who "know" which fighter would win in a mythical boxing match. It's almost as stupid as debating whether Superman could beat Batman in a fight.
            Yeah. I mean, I used to do it, too, but after a while, I thought 'This is pointless. We'll never know. All conjecture.' I'd rather talk about possible future match-ups that can happen. Much more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I really hate the BS about my favorite fighter Canelo having a supernatural ability to gain huge amounts of weight after the weigh in giving him this big advantage over other boxers. In reality he gains the same 15 to 17 pounds that many other boxers gain. There is no factual record of him gaining more than that.I also hate the incredible amount of hate my other favorite fighter GGG gets on this forum. I understand that haters got to hate but the hate he gets on here is unreal. No matter what he does or doesn't do it's wrong. Everything is his fault. He has the worst resume in the history of boxing, etc. etc. He has his own personal hate club of 5 or 6 guys who start numerous threads daily trashing him. If he loses a fight there will be a giant celebration on here.
              I agree that the hate is BS, but look at it this way. If they're spending their time hating him, that means he's made an impact. A fighter doesn't get to be somebody without being hated. You're always going to rock some people's boat. It just means he's getting somewhere.

Comment

''peds turn losers into winners !''
                ''that guy DUCKED this guy !''
                ''every ATG would beat up may.''

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  thats what debates are all about.....discussing things. we can ALL rightfully assume prime tyson destroys prime butterbean, yes ?!?!?!?!?

that, LOGICALLY SPEAKING, superman would indeed annihilate batman with ease.

just because something would never actually happen doesnt mean we cant come to logical conclusions.

Comment

I cant stand when "fans" bring in PPV numbers or Financial worth into debates on who the better boxer is...

it's like...trying to talk to a 15 year old about boxing..and maybe they are considering its all online and i have no clue who the **** im talking to.

Comment

The constant GGG and Mayweather/McGregor threads get old fairly quickly.

PPV and 'A side' arguments get pretty dull. It's cringeworthy when poster acts like they know the inside and outs of how making a fight works.

Race baits threads are the worst also.

Comment

Working...
                      X