Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pEOPLE SAY WE SHOULD INTERRACT SOCIALLY AS IF THE SELFISH GENE DOESNT EXIST. BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pEOPLE SAY WE SHOULD INTERRACT SOCIALLY AS IF THE SELFISH GENE DOESNT EXIST. BUT WHY?

It underpins everything!

All social interaction!

Why teh hell wouldnt you take it into account when interacting?

It should be the primary thing in the forefront of our minds while interacting, its why we interact in the fist place

its also disturbing because underneath it all we are all selfish COONTS

Selfish as in does whats best for ones own survival not for someone else's

Empathy friendship and love etc muddies the water I guess its like an unconscious way of being mature or win win or compromising
    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-13-2017, 04:27 PM.

I just always found it mental that the scientists that discovered how biology behaves suggested that we just keep doing the same crap in light of this ground breaking new information, rather than doing something more advanced.

Its mad we are doing all these things that unconsciously are for safety and its irrational we dont need the safety and yet we behave according to the irrational instincts/emotions, maybe we should think about how we behave and why we do what we do, and use intelligence to get what our instincts really want and or need at the highest level.

Or do something to get the most from our pleasure reward centers and minimize the pain, since who we are survival and instinct is all irrational pointless bs (I use BS descriptively only because some things really matter to me even if they are 100% irrational and have no point) so why not take what we have and cant change and just try to juice the most dopamine out of it till we die?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-13-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Your thoughts please?

Comment

I cant stop my thoughts help!

Comment

Ive become like grampa simpson who talks about random crap and ends up talking about something different lol

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Alexkid all this selfish gene and stuff youre reading is based upon evoluntionary theory. Key word here being theory.

Anthropologists and evoluntionary theorist do not know shyt.

I wouldnt read that shyt at all.

According to them Alistair Overeem and Brock Lesnar should be the object of desire for females.

Last i checked Zac Effron and Zain Malik have crushed more puss single handedly than Lesnar and the Reem.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Alexkid all this selfish gene and stuff youre reading is based upon evoluntionary theory. Key word here being theory.

Anthropologists and evoluntionary theorist do not know shyt.

I wouldnt read that shyt at all.

According to them Alistair Overeem and Brock Lesnar should be the object of desire for females.

Last i checked Zac Effron and Zain Malik have crushed more puss single handedly than Lesnar and the Reem.

No mainstream people get a very simplistic and unrealistic version of the truth.

At some level many women do like the very manly guys.

But on another date in ovulation they prefer less masculine and some individuals just prefer them

Also mor emanly women prefer more manly men and vice versa

Also those guys you mentioned are much better looking than reem and lesnar looks are an important part of gene selection

Also they star in chick flicks

It goes on and on the dynamic in nature alone is super complex let alone with societal influence. But main stream media gives a snipet of factual information and the masses then extrapolate that to being most or the whole dynamic

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                No mainstream people get a very simplistic and unrealistic version of the truth.

At some level many women do like the very manly guys.

But on another date in ovulation they prefer less masculine and some individuals just prefer them

Also mor emanly women prefer more manly men and vice versa

Also those guys you mentioned are much better looking than reem and lesnar looks are an important part of gene selection

Also they star in chick flicks

It goes on and on the dynamic in nature alone is super complex let alone with societal influence. But main stream media gives a snipet of factual information and the masses then extrapolate that to being most or the whole dynamic

Its true to some extent and then not true at all.

How do u explain these bastards here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=724783

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  I cant stop my thoughts help!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Its true to some extent and then not true at all.

How do u explain these bastards here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=724783
                    Of course money is attractive to women, not just in the greed way like for men but actually sexually attractive too!

Its the ability to provide for her baby and her, back in the jungle it was who could provide the food shelter and other useful things etc

Ive even heard this comment form women "is there ever really an ugly rich man?" Meaning the chemical attraction of money literally warps her ability to see much like when you get drunk and think the fat minger is hot.

You can still ruin your attraction even if you have money though, its about knowledge of what women want and FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY AND MORE DIFFICULT getting/being what they want, also tricking them is an option, difficult to pull off longer term hard to act confident when you are not, carrying Ferrari key rings and not having a Ferrari will only get you so much time, easier if shes dim

A smart idea is to get a Russian wife etc because to them you are rich like that business man and higher up socially, its so easy that we take a dim view on it and calll the guys that do it losers, but if you look at it logically why not get better genes for your kids than your options in the west can provide? If you can get ove rthe emotional shame and pain of not being accepted by others logically its a great idea, thats what i'll do if I fcuk up in life
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-14-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X