Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool have been well and truly worked out. Mourinho got the blueprint off Oscar and it's been over since.

Comment

• That Romeu looks quality to me. Not really sure why Chelsea sold him - he always played well for us too before he got a bad injury. He's a bit slow but a nice footballer who can put his foot in. He could have had a Moses-type renaissance.

Emre Can is a decent athlete I suppose. But he is the sort of player you are glad gets in their team. A bit like when Fletcher used to play for Man U. A solid pro but they should have someone better, surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Lads, genuine question.

Emre Can, why so hyped?
        Coz a) he actually wants the ball as opposed to being terrified of it b) he tries stuff other than passing it sideways and backwards c) doesn't go into hiding even after he's done his usual ten wtf moments per game and finally d) doesn't go into hiding as soon as the game gets a little challenging like Hendo.

Basically he's like a prime Riquelme when playing next to and being compared with Henderson.

But yeah....i'm slowly starting to see why Germany never trust him as a Central Midfielder and use him as a second choice right back instead. He's brainless.

Comment

• I gave up my ticket for this game and didn't even watch it on TV, spent the evening tearing chit up at a five-a-side match like a prime Kenny Dalglish. Sky should have shown that match tbh.

It's like a Sports Direct mug.. the first couple are good to have but the rest are more of an annoyance and go straight to the bin. Basically everyone has a league cup trophy ffs

Comment

• Liverpool go yet another season without a trophy. Watch.

I was curious to see how Klopp's preference of play would effect Pool but it seems that Pool's players can't keep up with the demand of the style in the same amount of time as Dortmund.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              He realises what a massive mistake he made joining a bum club with no history or future.
              QFT.

Sanchez probably just wanted game time. Since he was getting zero at Barca. Now that he has game time, he's looking around like "I can't win anything here." and now is seeking greener pasture.

Wouldn't be surprised if he somehow goes back to Italy though. I can imagine Juventus going after him if they king's ransom Dybala or Higuain.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                QFT.

Sanchez probably just wanted game time. Since he was getting zero at Barca. Now that he has game time, he's looking around like "I can't win anything here." and now is seeking greener pasture.

Wouldn't be surprised if he somehow goes back to Italy though. I can imagine Juventus going after him if they king's ransom Dybala or Higuain.
                Both Ozil and Sanchez are desperate to leave Arsenal, that's a FACT. Those of us with solid sources inside the game know this.

You can't expect world class players to leave sides challenging for league and CL titles every year to being happy with fourth place.

Comment

• Ozil to United and Sanchez to one of the Madrid clubs? What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Ozil to United and Sanchez to one of the Madrid clubs? What do you think?
                    Can see us going in for Ozil...apparently Klopp is a massive fan. Sanchez probably Juve like you said.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X