Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Taking Training More Seriously for Pedraza Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pedraza's gonna have all sorts of problems with Gervonta's speed and explosiveness. Pedraza doesn't have power to hurt Gervonta. And I don't like the way Pedraza often dips down, negating his own height advantage. But we'll see, maybe there's more to Pedraza than I've seen so far.

I think Floyd showing good matchmaking by getting Davis this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Gervonta Davis is training accordingly for his upcoming jump up in competition. The talented featherweight prospect has taken a more intense approach to training camp for his first world title fight, scheduled for January 14 at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. Defending IBF world featherweight champion Jose Pedraza (22-0, 12 KOs) is by far the biggest challenge of Davis' four-year professional career.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Featherweight? WTF??? Whatever happened to double-checking "rough drafts" and editing before posting these articles? Anyways... Good matchmaking by TMT. This fight is interesting in many levels. I'm curious to see how Pedraza deals with the power and speed of Davis and also curious to see how Davis deals with Pedraza's underrated boxing skills. Props to both fighters and their respective promoters for making this fight happen. Should, by all means, be a good fight. To top things off, it appears to be one hell of a stacked card. January 14th cannot get here soon enough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lou cipher View Post
        "gervonta" lol definitely a weed smoker. What the hell is happening to my sport of boxing which i dedicated so many years towards training and competing?
        just because your mother is a crack smoking whore doesnt make someone else a smoker ******

Comment

Originally posted by scen3ry View Post
          i think pedraza's gonna have all sorts of problems with gervonta's speed and explosiveness. Pedraza doesn't have power to hurt gervonta. And i don't like the way pedraza often dips down, negating his own height advantage. But we'll see, maybe there's more to pedraza than i've seen so far.

I think floyd showing good matchmaking by getting davis this fight.
          i actually think this fight is too soon for davis..... But props to him for taking it so early in his career

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            just because your mother is a crack smoking whore doesnt make someone else a smoker ******
            Your Mom is so fat, when she walks her ass looks like 2 pigs fighting over a milk dud.

Comment

Pedraza is a totally different animal to anything Davis has ever even come close to being in the ring with. It will be sink or swim time for his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Pedraza is a totally different animal to anything Davis has ever even come close to being in the ring with. It will be sink or swim time for his ass.
                That's the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  "Gervonta" lol definitely a weed smoker. What the hell is happening to my sport of Boxing which I dedicated so many years towards training and competing?
                  Dude, you're the Charlie Zelenoff of this site. No one likes or takes you seriously; here or in life.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                    Dude, you're the Charlie Zelenoff of this site. No one likes or takes you seriously; here or in life.
                    There are a fair share of losers in the game of life...such as yourself...who are in denial about Lou Cipher and his accomplishments. However, Lou Cipher's inbox and "reputation" green posts are flooded with compliments and REAL Boxing fans who enjoy Lou Ciphers invaluable Boxing knowledge/experience and really enjoy watching Lou Cipher send trolls losers and wannabees into psychotic episodes by wrecking them at their own game with little to no effort. Now run along dick brain before I take a giant crap on you.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                      You're right about him.

He is a total shank.

Comment

Working...
                      X