Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea fans everywhere in this thread now, where were you lads last season?

You may be top of the league but it doesn't change the fact that you have a tiny stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Last 3 Champions League winners: La Liga
      Last 3 Europa League winners: La Liga

Our Premier League champions are about to get an absolute seeing to by Sevilla too.

La Liga is popping right about now, make no mistake about it.
      La Liga has 2 good teams, the rest are made up of sardine fishermen and waiters.

Look at how Guardiola has fared in the EPL, has the best squad and unlimited amounts of money... still getting touched up every week by relegation fodder.

And calling it now, Leicester will put Sevilla to the sword.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        Chelsea fans everywhere in this thread now, where were you lads last season?

You may be top of the league but it doesn't change the fact that you have a tiny stadium
        Tiny stadium that has a real estate value of 48 times the value of the entire City of Liverpool.

I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a goblin from Bootle and find yourself walking up Fulham Road to the Bridge, most probably be as close to feeling as if you are walking up to St. Peter's Gates as you can in this realm.

Every minute of his life Oscar accumulates the funds to buy a 'luxury' City centre apartment in Liverpool.

Comment

La Liga has 2 good teams, the rest are made up of sardine fishermen and waiters.

Look at how Guardiola has fared in the EPL, has the best squad and unlimited amounts of money... still getting touched up every week by relegation fodder.

And calling it now, Leicester will put Sevilla to the sword.
          Have you seen the state of Pep's defence? John Stones makes the likes of Matip look like Alessandro Nesta.

Nah, Leicester will get killed. They will get battered away in the first leg and barely have a shot. 3-0 home win, tie over, start the car.

Comment

Have you seen the state of Pep's defence? John Stones makes the likes of Matip look like Alessandro Nesta.

Nah, Leicester will get killed. They will get battered away in the first leg and barely have a shot. 3-0 home win, tie over, start the car.
            I really want someone to explain to me why John Stones is a good player.

Ben Gibson is waaaay better than him and I've only just discovered that guy exists this season.

Comment

It's his own fault changing the system weekly and making them play in unfamiliar positions.. at one stage Sagna was at number 10 ffs. Furthermore he got rid of one of best keepers around and replaced him with a spanish fisherman who's terified of footballs.

And how dare you try to compare Alessandro Nesta to Matip. Nesta isn't fit to clean Matip's boots.

Comment

Matip look like Alessandro Nesta.
                Not a bad shout at all that mate, not bad at all.

I can deffo see the similarities.

My boy Matip has been the best CB in the Prem by far so far this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Tiny stadium that has a real estate value of 48 times the value of the entire City of Liverpool.

I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a goblin from Bootle and find yourself walking up Fulham Road to the Bridge, most probably be as close to feeling as if you are walking up to St. Peter's Gates as you can in this realm.

Every minute of his life Oscar accumulates the funds to buy a 'luxury' City centre apartment in Liverpool.
                  That did nothing to convice me that you're not a small club with a tiny stadium tbh

Comment

That did nothing to convice me that you're not a small club with a tiny stadium tbh
                    8 seats at Stamford Bridge has the property value of the Wirral.

Comment

It's his own fault changing the system weekly and making them play in unfamiliar positions.. at one stage Sagna was at number 10 ffs. Furthermore he got rid of one of best keepers around and replaced him with a spanish fisherman who's terified of footballs.

And how dare you try to compare Alessandro Nesta to Matip. Nesta isn't fit to clean Matip's boots.
                      El Fenomeno reading that like....

Comment

Working...
                      X