Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Tells The WBA a Purse Bid is Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    What's tomorrow?
    WBA announces if any change is done to the Champion/champion purse bid split from 75/25.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The fight between WBA Super World middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs), the undefeated knockout artist from Karaganda, Kazakhstan, and WBA World middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (32-1, 19 KOs), the "Miracle Man" from Brooklyn, New York, will likely to go to a purse bid.

[Click Here To Read More]

this was always going to happen

no way would those f@ggots enter into mutually beneficial negotiations

if the WBA refuse to budge, then dump that shht title and move on

lil'G will not be " awarded " anything, because he is already the WBA champ

that would leave Team Bull**** with no opponent and no shine LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        so what if jacobs teams wins? will gg fight on showtime?
        GGG will drop that title faster than a bottle of hot gypsy tears.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          At least this is something. Maybe it will force Jacobs to take what I assume is a very good offer or maybe they will just go through with the purse bid. I just want the fight to happen.

Loeffler must be frustrated if he asking for the purse bid with still a few days to spare.

oh, he must be..... " frustrated "

he is just a dirty little weasel, as usual

Comment

where are the quotes?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Yeah I think this is the end for the chance to see Jacobs/Golovkin. I'm afraid Danny will lose the bid and vacate. Worse case, he doesn't decide to drop out until weeks after though, like Quillin did.

exactly

those f@ggots could simply pay Jacobs what he is worth

just like they did with Kell Brook

they split the pot more fairly with Brook, because they actually wanted that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Yeah I think this is the end for the chance to see Jacobs/Golovkin. I'm afraid Danny will lose the bid and vacate. Worse case, he doesn't decide to drop out until weeks after though, like Quillin did.
                There's no way on Earth that Daniel Jacobs vacates his belt, especially without having a deal/hints of a deal to fight WBO champ Billy Joe Saunders in hand.

You pull the belt, and what do you have with Jacobs? A really good middleweight fighter, arguably the #2 middleweight on the planet, with no added trinkets to help raise his profile. Add that Jacobs is basically hitting the prime of his career, and what does he gain from not taking the fight.

Still, after all of that talk, it'd be interesting to find out what K2's final offer ended up being.

Comment

Hmmmm...Loeffler asks for early bid, Jacobs asks for better bid splits. Not hard to see where they are in negotiations. Also not hard to see that Loeffler is using the threat of a purse bid as leverage. Guess we will have to wait and see how much K2 thinks the fight is worth.

Comment

You cant blame jacobs if he doesnt go threw with the fight he has a better resume and has to fight on hbo or no fight? There no reason why ggg should get paid 3 times as more then him and still fight on his home network

If alhamon wins the bid and wants to put this fight on sho or pbc ....does that give ggg an excuse to drop the belt?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      so basically, the WBA just laughs in the background because K2 wins either way. lol I mean if they don't fight, it's still a win win situation for Loeffler. Remember, the WBA ordered the mando, knowing GGG and Jacobs, I doubt they cared to fight. Last I remember from beating Brook, Golovkin specifically stated he wanted Saunders. The WBO. hence the legacy for all the belts. What does Gennady care of the ''Regular'' belt.

exactly, those lying f@ggots are just playing games

they don't want to fight Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                      X