Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should GGG be considered Undisputed Middleweight Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    No, let the coward win it in ring. To me WBA and WBC plus lineal is fine.
    He is no coward. Who are you to call him a coward over the safety of the internet. He has had nearly 400 amateur fights and 35 pro fights. How much fighting have you done? Not name calling but real fighting against other good fighters your weight. He can't win it in the ring because the other champs are afraid to fight him. He would fight them any time and knock them out.

Comment

Hell yes he should be considered the true middleweight champion of the world. Everybody knows he is the real middleweight champion even if some won't admit it because they dislike or hate him. Can anybody name a boxer who can make the 160 pound limit who would be favored to beat him? I think not.

Comment

How can you be disputed when no one worth a damn wants to dispute you as the champ?

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
          How can you be disputed when no one worth a damn wants to dispute you as the champ?
          Ward you coward

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            He is no coward. Who are you to call him a coward over the safety of the internet. He has had nearly 400 amateur fights and 35 pro fights. How much fighting have you done? Not name calling but real fighting against other good fighters your weight. He can't win it in the ring because the other champs are afraid to fight him. He would fight them any time and knock them out.
            And of those how many were a threat? None they were all weaker men he knew he'd beat, that's not brave. I've never went on video and said I won't fight someone. Golovkin will not step up and is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Ward you coward
              Ward prevents Ggg from being undisputed at Mw? You cannot be this stupid, nobody can. You must be in a lot of pain

Comment

May as well. Canelo dropped his WBC title just to avoid a fight with him this September.

Comment

Working...
                X