Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Hahaha must have balls of steel to keep going. Atleast his name fits him

Comment

If it's genuine then Eric Crumble has the worst record ever (and surname).. lost all his 30+ fights by stoppage and in the first or second round IIRC.

EDIT - Wasn't paying attention to the above post lol. Yep, that's Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post

straight out of mike tyson's punch out.

Comment

Reggie Strickland,

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          reggie strickland, the greatest of all time.

go to love reggie, but this pic always makes me laugh.

The thing about him is..if you detail his record 1) he fought some very decent 2) What? Not "stopped" in final ten years of his career?
          He was a Gatekeeper no doubt!

Comment

'Britain's worst boxer' Robin Deakin wins first fight in NINE YEARS - after suffering 51 defeats in a row

Guy won his first fight and his last fight. HOF.

Comment

I challenge anyone to find a boxing record as worse as this: Gabor Balogh. -stream- by fanofslug. TBear links this stream...so...that's how I got over here. Gabor by the way is 3-112-5 "stopped" 40X. Their is another boxer showcased on "fanofslug" he is 7(0)-223-7w/ only 5 KO by. You have to look at the "KO by". That is >amazing< statistic. Reggie Strickland by the way, is TOO SELDOM "stopped". Look at him close. For what it's worth, I'm 24-15-1 (verified) amateur. 83 & 85 Ne Runner-up (lightmiddleweight). Fought from Oct '88 to Oct '92 with a 12 fight (losses) pro record. I started 139lbs & won ARMY V Corp couple of times. Moved to 147 & 156 in 1977-78 (last fight 139 v. a Ex New Mexico gg champ name Mark Garcia, "win", that in Jan. '78). Find me as pro debut V Tom Galipeau << boxer gained #4 (Wbo) at his weight -&- #27 (Wbc) 1-wt.-+ within two years of our meeting. CLOSE FIGHT. TAB Publisher Bob Taylor [friend] handled my corner then [Wallingford, CT.]
              *****that is Kristian Laight w/ the 11(0)-223. He had a match schduled today. He is in England. Will be 36 July 15th. Has a match schduled May 29 too! 5'10" I think he may be a welterweight. The bout today is #12 for 2016.
              Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 05-14-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Notice he once L -vs- a 5-0-0 Arthur Abraham (1-17-04)

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                0-54-0 "stopped" 14X. Boxing mag aught do a story on the guy LIFE after/ or durring the Boxing. Maybe he has unique existence. "Stopped" 14X in 54 bouts isn't "great" stats but....he isn't anyone that you label quick as #absolute bum# [Crumb is #absolute#]
                They should groom the guy; end his career on a two or three years "reliability" note! It's EASY! Matter simply of mm.
                We have seen one guy in past I forget his name...but, he lost like, -30- to start and wound up "serious contender".

Comment

Rueben guerrero was like 0-7

Comment

Peter Buckley, claims to have never been decked

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Two very notable guys are Brian Coleman (24-141-7) and Peter Buckley (32-256-12).

The interesting thing about both of them is the amount of well known names they shared the ring with. Coleman, for example, finished up with Kell Brook and Kerry Hope. Peter Buckley also fought Kell Brook, but additionally he fought Prince Naseem Hamed twice. Two other guys on his record are Acelino Freitas and Paul Ingle.

Strange way to make a living but you become notorious in your own way I suppose.

Brian Coleman - http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9140&cat=boxer

Peter Buckley - http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3372&cat=boxer
                    Buckley gets respect. I remember when he retired....one internet Sports ed ran the Story. The cited Peter Buckley as the "worst boxer in history". That was dirt- bag thing to do and uneducated. He is far- far from that "distinction".
                    When I look at a boxers record be them "elite", "medium" or "a loser"..I always look for the =possitive= in the record.
                    Eric Crumb, =boxing??= he is "absolute bum" as far as his boxing goes. [I don't know if that man is "homeless" Or, living on State assistance Or he has a "regular job" which will bless him but, commissions had no business allowing it the "fall down artist" continue his career after a certain number of matches got registered there. Obvious he knew how to "dive" only!]

Comment

Just doin' some scouting for Wilder's next opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X