No announcement yet.

The headlines tomorrow: Paquiao retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Algieri earned the fight with Manny by robbing Ruslan yet Errol just destroyed Algieri , you cant go down that road buddy , Manny can never do any wrong in the eyes of some , apply the same rules to all and Manny dont look so pretty .
    Algieri earned the Pac fight, because he has very little KO power. Very safe fight for PAC after his devestating KO loss to JMM, then Slow motion Rios..

Errol was bombing on Algieri when he realized he don't hit that hard.

Once Spence feels real power, then we may see greatness under duress.

Comment

Algieri earned the fight with Manny by robbing Ruslan yet Errol just destroyed Algieri , you cant go down that road buddy , Manny can never do any wrong in the eyes of some , apply the same rules to all and Manny dont look so pretty .
      MANNY can never do any right in your eyes STFU already

Comment

Pacquiao is awesome. I just don't think they will throw him in there with Spence. I think it was evident when they picked Bradley for a 3rd time, they are not going to risk it with young tough fighters. That doesn't mean I think Pac gets beat. To me it would be a 50/50 fight, but I would slightly favor Spence, because of Pacquiao's age.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Pacquiao is awesome. I just don't think they will throw him in there with Spence. I think it was evident when they picked Bradley for a 3rd time, they are not going to risk it with young tough fighters. That doesn't mean I think Pac gets beat. To me it would be a 50/50 fight, but I would slightly favor Spence, because of Pacquiao's age.
          Lol why would Pac even need to fight this guy? Not to mention they're in different promotional outfits and tv networks. Even if that wasn't the case, Spence needs to work up the ranks with guys like Garcia, Thurman, Brook, Porter, Vasquez, ect. That'll be like a few years, Pac will be long gone and Spence will probably be at 154/160.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Lol why would Pac even need to fight this guy? Not to mention they're in different promotional outfits and tv networks. Even if that wasn't the case, Spence needs to work up the ranks with guys like Garcia, Thurman, Brook, Porter, Vasquez, ect. That'll be like a few years, Pac will be long gone and Spence will probably be at 154/160.
            Why did he even need to fight Bradley? We all knew Pac won the first fight. He didn't need 2 official wins over him. If he's going to stay in boxing and we are the ones that made him rich, he should be fighting the fights we want to see. I'm pretty sure no one was excited about the Bradley fight. I can see doing it in your last fight out like Mayweather did, but Bradley isn't his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              MANNY can never do any right in your eyes STFU already
              I give Manny loads of credit ATG fighter just not as good as Floyd in a boxing ring and I just dont swallow his BS like you do and it annoys people like you that have their tongue cleaning his ass .

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                Dude thats Earl trolling....he just changed his user name
                I know, having almost 100k in posts and being here since 2007 did give him away and sure enough wouldn't make him a "casual newb"

Comment

I give Manny loads of credit ATG fighter just not as good as Floyd in a boxing ring and I just dont swallow his BS like you do and it annoys people like you that have their tongue cleaning his ass .
                  And yet you do the same for mayweather.. .

#hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                    Nor should he have to...lets these young lions strut their **** and see who the real wild cats are
                    I agree. It's amusing to me that every time a young guy gets a win, people start with the "Floyd won't fight him, Pac won't fight him" bullsh.t. They're both way past it and their legacies are in tact. Let these young guys fight each other so we can have a new "guy" in the division.

Comment

If Manny were to fight a Haymon fighter it would have to be Garcia, Spence would need a year and half to two years worth of wins to really be legitimately high profile enough to even be considered. Even then there wold still be other people in the mix most likely that would be more appealing.

Garcia is about as high profile as Haymon has, is not a big welter, and is a guy Manny would likely give the business to unless Garcia takes his straight right to an even higher level than he has done recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X