Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Crawford's Style is Very Difficult For Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
    I don't think the Crawford fight is a Mega fight. No one really knows of him outside true boxing fans. Id love to see the fight, but there are bigger money fights out there.
    There are bigger money fights like Canelo and GGG, but that would be extra stupid to put Manny in with one of them at this age. Without a Haymon fighter, I don't see it happening, and I don't think Haymon and Arum will play together any time soon! Haymon gave Amir Khan the green light and Arum still said no.

Comment

The Problem Is Crawford Doesn't Deserve Pac

U don't just show up at 147 and think u get a Pac payday. Khan tried that; now Khan got paid to jump two divisions to get train wrecked by Canelo for a payday. Crawford, if feeling frisky, needs to blow out Postol, then fight the likes of a Spence, Provodnikov, Guerrero, Broner or Bradley at 147 first, and beat that level of competition decisively.

Comment

Crawford is a future superstar. Arum isn't going to feed him to the wolves. He isn't ready for a fighter like Manny even an old Manny. Having him jump up to Manny would be like having a talented freshman jump to varsity from the freshman team. He wont be ready for the speed of the game. By the time he got used to the speed of the elite level the fight would be over.

Comment

Pac will light Crawford up, quote me.

Comment

id rather see crawford in there with with danny garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              U don't just show up at 147 and think u get a Pac payday. Khan tried that; now Khan got paid to jump two divisions to get train wrecked by Canelo for a payday. Crawford, if feeling frisky, needs to blow out Postol, then fight the likes of a Spence, Provodnikov, Guerrero, Broner or Bradley at 147 first, and beat that level of competition decisively.
              Gtfoh, chris algeiri didn't have to do all that to get a pacquiao fight.

and broner,guerrero,spence are all haymon guys.
              provo turned down the fight to fight molina instead.

stop with the bs.

Crawford is just as qualified as clottey who was coming off of a loss.

algeiri who was 2 fights removed form fighting on espn

Rios who was coming off of a loss.

Crawford is the best fighter at top rank near pacquiao's weight.

if pac fights on. Bud is the fight to make.

Comment

The great one has spoken. I am trying to tell people this, that as a boxing fan, i would love to see this fight, but if Manny thinks that he will have an easy time with Crawford he should wake up. Crawford will beat Manny, and he will beat him bad.

People talking all kinds of crap about how Crawford hasn't shown he can beat Manny probably just start watching boxing. No one has to show anything other than show up in the ring fight night. Crawford will adjust to whatever Pac brings. He will use his jab to keep Manny at range, and he is puncher with power in both hands and a variety of punches. He has a solid ring IQ. Pac gets stopped in the 8-9 round. I will bet anyone if this fight gets made.
                Last edited by megas30; 04-13-2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  The great one has spoken. I am trying to tell people this, that as a boxing fan, i would love to see this fight, but if Manny thinks that he will have an easy time with Crawford he should wake up. Crawford will beat Manny, and he will beat him bad.

People talking all kinds of crap about how Crawford hasn't shown he can beat Manny probably just start watching boxing. No one has to show anything other than show up in the ring fight night. Crawford will adjust to whatever Pac brings. He will use his jab to keep Manny at range, and he is puncher with power in both hands and a variety of punches. He has a solid ring IQ. Pac gets stopped in the 8-9 round. I will bet anyone if this fight gets made.
                  Who on earth says that Manny would take this fight lightly? If many accepted this fight he would take it as a true challenge with the same approach he did Bradley in the third fight but with a new fresh undefeated face.
                  LOL OK seriously you are either laughing as you type this or this is Terence Crawford himself behind the computer .. Crawford may have a decent ring IQ but Mannys is well above average, on Floyd level. Manny has always been able to make adjustments in the ring and there is absolutely nothing to suggest Crawford would be any different of an opponent than he's seen .. Bud is not nearly as defensively responsible as Bradley and will be there to be hit by Mannys combinations. And the second he (Crawford) tries to be cute and go southpaw, Manny will drop him with his straight Left. Take that to the bank ..
                  Manny by either late stoppage or UD via Crawford retreating like Mosley did

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

You must be high or you are just trolling if you think Crawford stops Manny in 8-9 rounds. Yes, you are right that Crawford will have to adjust, the problem with that is when he finally does, the fight is all over. The one speed guy Terrence fought gave had him befuddled early and trust me, Manny ain't Gamboa. There are levels to these fight game and that is the reason that even a 37 year old can still dominated a much younger top opponent in Bradley. Bud might reach that level someday but he still got ways to go. Putting him with Manny at this point ruins whatever success or hype he is currently getting. Postol is the next fight and move him up in levels after that.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                      I've said 5/6 times pac gets beat...he avoids TC like death...he'll fight alvarez B4 TC...
                      Manny and Roach preferred TC , Bob Arum "The Boss" wants Bradley money wise.
                      TC tailor made for Manny,go ask Roach!

Comment

Working...
                      X