No announcement yet.

Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin'
    that is the truth. it's unfortunate, but it's the truth. you think these Ukrainian immigrants are in Poland climbing the corporate ladder? it's very tough situation for them. ffs, get a clue about your own people.

no, i'm not a tinfoil conspiracist, but i do believe in critical thinking.

i bet the kremlin photoshopped all these right? is that why we never saw these pictures in American television right?

stopped reading right there. more diatribe i'm assuming.
    To take a minority representation and paint it as the whole government is straight out of the Kremlin propaganda text book.

By that same token, It's like me saying Russia is ran by Nazi government officials (and believe me Russia has a whole lot more Nazi sentiment than Ukraine) because of these photos.

This guy is a Russian congressman

Russian Nationalist flag

By that same token you'll find that same crap in Greece, Germany, France, and every single country with a nationalist party, but stop trying to create a picture that Poroshenko Yatsenyiuk, and there Jewish speaker of the house Groysman are Nazi's. Your brain is fried from Putin propaganda.
    Last edited by Enayze; 11-27-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• deflection, deflection, deflection.

Comment

• So Russia retaliation was to cancel an official visit and warn their citizens to not vacation in Turkey talk about blowing hot air

Comment

• Syrian Turkmen commander who 'killed' Russian pilot turns out to be Turkish ultranationalist

https://www.rt.com/news/323658-turkm...turkish-ultra/

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            osama bin ladin was a paid british actor named trevor slattery.

he was hired by aldrich killian to make those videos.
            Even if Bin Laden took responsibility, he was never tried and convicted, like Saddam for example was.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Even if Bin Laden took responsibility, he was never tried and convicted, like Saddam for example was.
              i think the SEALs just executed him.

i think the talk of trying to capture him was hot air.

trying him in court would be a mess. every terrorist group that wanted attention would take hostages, launch attacks trying to free him.

plus ubl would have a pulpit on the world stage to spout his schtick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                You asked me about 6 different questions in one of your typical autistic frenzies so I neglected to answer your last post.

Secondly, just LOL if you are seriously going to credit the American drones for Kurdish ground troops who are fighting to the death against everyone in the Kurdistan region. The Kurds are trying to secure all the land they can get to get their own country, they're also illegally removing or preventing Assyrians and other minorities from going back to their indigenous villages.

They've even assasinated Assyrian generals(who are leading christian armies in Iraq and Syria to protect villages against Isis) to continue their Kurdization of ancient mesopotamian areas of people who have lived there thousands of years before them. I bet you didn't know about this did you ironic mr "I know everything about this conflict and you don't".
                i ask a question everytime your ****** ass spouts a complete untruth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i think the SEALs just executed him.

i think the talk of trying to capture him was hot air.

trying him in court would be a mess. every terrorist group that wanted attention would take hostages, launch attacks trying to free him.

plus ubl would have a pulpit on the world stage to spout his schtick.
                  Why didn't we see his body? Why was he just 'dumped in the sea'? Another shady act by the government, spooky shit.

Comment

• BKM-

1. you said us has been bombing isis "LAST SEVERAL YEARS".

1 year. barely last year.

2. you say us airstrikes were ineffective.

yet us airstrikes along with nato/gcc halted isis advance in syria and iraq. kurds and iraqi govt have taken back almost 1/3 of isis territory in iraq with u.s. air support. (accompanied by US SF and air ground controllers)

3. you claim russia did more in 1 month of bombing vs. isis.

yes they did in syria. at first. they were hitting targets western af didn't because of fear of civilian casualties.

got isis by surprise and syrian govt forces made advances for a week or two.

then what happened? isis tactics/operations adjusted. other sunni groups rallied to fight the "IRANIANS/RUSSIANS" and the russian/iranian supported offensive stalled.

in fact, isis gained territory after the russian bombing.

how? because russians were bombing NON-ISIS rebels who were opposed to isis, allowing isis to take the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Why didn't we see his body? Why was he just 'dumped in the sea'? Another shady act by the government, spooky shit.
                      didn't they release pictures?

al qaeda reps themself acknowledged ubl death, bro. they vowed revenge.

u.s. said it was because they couldn't get a burial spot for him.

maybe.

but to dump him in the sea is against muslim tradition afaik. maybe it was meant as an insult?

Comment

Working...
                      X