No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Love My Haters, They Are Working For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Love My Haters, They Are Working For Me

CHRIS EUBANK JR has a wry smile when the critics are mentioned.

“We call them haters,” he said when asked about the constant abuse he endures on social media and from ringside.

The 26 year old has only had 19 fights as a professional and is yet to contest a world title, but he suffers abuse that would make you believe he has committed some sort of atrocity along the way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ladies and gentleman we have the next amir khan....

Comment

not haters, just trolls. stop reading comments.

Comment

Eh, that's the kind of thing you say when you're on the level of a Mayweather, Ward, etc. I was a big believer in Jr early on but he's inherited his dad's weirdness recently. That shell of faux confidence to hide deep insecurity.

Comment

I don't really see why people dislike him so much.

I now hate him for using the term "haters" though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            CHRIS EUBANK JR has a wry smile when the critics are mentioned.

“We call them haters,” he said when asked about the constant abuse he endures on social media and from ringside.

The 26 year old has only had 19 fights as a professional and is yet to contest a world title, but he suffers abuse that would make you believe he has committed some sort of atrocity along the way.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Be as irritating as your dad, but be as good of a boxer, because your dad was a great fighter.

Comment

This guy's a fruit-loop, he needs to shut his mouth and do his job

Comment

I like Eubank. He has a real mean streak to him.

Comment

Interviews with Chris Jr and Sr:

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I like Eubank. He has a real mean streak to him.
                    i dont believe it's real though, it's just another thing that's part of his 'showmanship' and all part of his image.
                    like his father.
                    kovalev has a mean streak, Gerald McClellan had a mean streak.

this is just PR schit. and i say all that being a fan of both son and father.

someone please post the vid of tibbs and eubank snr arguing in the corner of their son mid fight, and telling the trainer ' not to speak' while he just stood there in his suit in the ring saying nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X