Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Broner vs. Burns Fight is Very Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let him clean out 135, stop trying to rush his career along because you desperately what to see him lose...Broner is ****in 23 years old why are people trying to rush him along like his career is coming to an end

I want to see him fight Burns, Vazquez and maybe Abril or Gesta...sure I think he would beat all of them...but he still has to go out and do it, we can't just move him up because we just "ASSUME" that he will beat them, anything can happen during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      what you been smokin bro?

Broner would KO Fraud burns inside 7
      Burns is underestimated, and maybe rightly so because his opposition has been decent but not great, but i see the talent he has. You guys need to watch this guy more closely, he's the best fight out there for Broner at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
        Burns is underestimated, and maybe rightly so because his opposition has been decent but not great, but i see the talent he has. You guys need to watch this guy more closely, he's the best fight out there for Broner at 135.
        This......

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          agreed that burns is the number 2 guy at 135, but broner still wipes the floor with him

Comment

There's a reason Burns wasn't crazy about this fight at 130 and moved up. Broner by UD or late stoppage. He's just better than Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              agreed that burns is the number 2 guy at 135, but broner still wipes the floor with him
              Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              There's a reason Burns wasn't crazy about this fight at 130 and moved up. Broner by UD or late stoppage. He's just better than Burns.
              Burns would be one of the better match-ups available, but I agree with you guys: Broner takes it without too much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Burns would be one of the better match-ups available, but I agree with you guys: Broner takes it without too much trouble.
                Nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                  Save for the last "Matthysse", it's ALL TRUE - Garcia's team already said they're not fighting the mandatory and that is *drum roll*......Matthysse. Broner moves up (legit) and everyone has him fighting every & anyone from 135-147. This man just got to 135 & people are carrying on like this, when a man has paid his dues & is getting shyted on? No, that's frustrating........
                  Your right. But the Matthysse talk should only apply to Garcia right now. Not Broner who just had his first fight at 135. The fight won't realistically even be an option until late 2014 or even early 2015. Who knows where both of these guys will be by that time?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Nice sig
                    Likewise.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                      so bc burns beat a old shot kat, that just list to a journeyman, is suppose to have a chance against broner?
                      is there anybody else? please. smh
                      Wtf? Rocky martinez, kevin mitchell

Comment

Working...
                      X