No announcement yet.

Capturing flv video from megavideo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capturing flv video from megavideo

I want to make a fan video of a song. I'm planning on including video clips from a movie but the problem is that the only streaming video of the movie is on megavideo. Megavideo has a time limit of 72 minutes per watch for videos watched by non members.

the movie is 90 minutes. I have downloaded and used a program that allows you to download streaming video, the only problem is because of the time limit it can only download 72 mins of hte movie and I'm left without the other 18, which contain a lot of what I want to use.

Anyone know of how I can go around doing this or seriously, does anyone have a megavideo membership and want to hook me up. I have fileserve and hotfile memberships.

Can't premium users download the original file?

Comment

I believe they can, but there's another thing to it. I wonder if megavideo puts some type of protection on their videos so that even if you download a video from their site your ability to reproduce and share it would be limited. I'm not sure, but, yeah, the video can be downloaded from megavideo.

This **** really sucks because all I want to do is make this 6 minute video on youtube. It's a DJ Spooky song that I want to play over clips from the movie Slam.

Comment

I might just have to get a megavideo premium membership as no one helps ever

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
          I might just have to get a megavideo premium membership as no one helps ever
          I suppose if you shoot me the link, I'll give it a shot for you. I have premium.
          Last edited by TBear; 03-03-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I want to make a fan video of a song. I'm planning on including video clips from a movie but the problem is that the only streaming video of the movie is on megavideo. Megavideo has a time limit of 72 minutes per watch for videos watched by non members.

the movie is 90 minutes. I have downloaded and used a program that allows you to download streaming video, the only problem is because of the time limit it can only download 72 mins of hte movie and I'm left without the other 18, which contain a lot of what I want to use.

Anyone know of how I can go around doing this or seriously, does anyone have a megavideo membership and want to hook me up. I have fileserve and hotfile memberships.

i use this to download videos all the time. http://www.savevid.com/. try it.

Comment

Here's the link: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TJ2FVCEE

thanks

And, jucava, thanks for the post, but the problem I'm encountering with megavideo is that they limit their videos for non members to 72 minutes. The movie I need is 90 mins. Every recorder or keep vid thing I've used will only keep about 72 minutes of the movie. I can't figure out how to bypass this. I've tried recording after 72 mins but it wont playback in the recorder.

Comment

Try this link

http://www830.megavideo.com/files/b7...a3dfdecd6/Slam (1998).avi

if it doesn't work or if its too big to down load without premium let me know and I can split it and reupload it.

Comment

holy **** thanks man downloading now

Comment

holy **** thanks man downloading now
                    No problem!

Comment

Working...
                    X