Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callum Smith vs Caleb Plant - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
    You brought up N'Dam.

I'm talking about simple matchmaking. Does Caleb Plant beat Callum Smith? Doesn't matter if Plant beat Lee or you as well discredit N'dam. Both guys were stopped.

So the thread title speaks for itself
    It’s hard to tell. We’ve seen Plant against one or two top opponents. Same with Smith who’s best win was Groves who was clearly past his prime. The groves that fought Froch wins that tournament.

So right now we don’t really know what either are capable of. Plants style may be all wrong for Smith, but again...who knows if Smith can adapt. It’s why I was pissed at N’Dam being smiths opponent. Just like I was mad about the IBF Eliminator being postponed since Truax/Quillin IS a test. Sandwich boy isn’t.

Comment

Lemieux stops BJS' last opponent, Shefat... watch the BJS footwork and choice selection against Shefat. BJS looks beyond amateur. Victor Conte insinuated his Oxilofrine scandal while contextualizing the Lemeiux fight. Or is 8lbs from 160 so much weight that BJS is confused how to fight?
      I don’t think you understood my last message. Lemieux is a one demential power puncher who is tailor made for BJS.

And it had nothing to do with if Lemieux could KO Shefat. Styles make fights as I’m sure you know.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I don’t think you understood my last message. Lemieux is a one demential power puncher who is tailor made for BJS.

And it had nothing to do with if Lemieux could KO Shefat. Styles make fights as I’m sure you know.
        Dude you're totally lost. Look at what you wrote...

You said Lemieux is a one ''demential'' power puncher....

have you seen Shefat, do you even know what's being compared? BJS looked horried against Shefat, and Lemieux is a significantly better fighter than Shefat.

So again, you think Conte's insinuation makes any sense? You realize the same debate is being discussed for Manny's last fight against Thurman?

Comment

Just like I was mad about the IBF Eliminator being postponed since Truax/Quillin IS a test. Sandwich boy isn’t.
          TBH, I'm willing to bet Haymon designed Plant for Quillin. Quillin been a loyal and patient Haymon sideliner that the title opportunity has been coming.

Looking forward to Quillin Plant in the future.

Comment

BJS ducks the world except for one dimensional Lemieux types who are made for him. BJS has ducked challenges his whole career and he’s lucky Mini Mike is in jail lol
            Oh yeah Khurtsidze he's in for 10 years hahaha, BJS would've beaten him I reckon. Although he was underrated you never know. Andy Lee and Lemieux are still his best wins. Both are good but less variably skilled fighters who were not elite, once he steps up to elite level opponents his chin will be getting tested often. I really don't like BJS he bashed up our best Irish MWs the prick.

Comment

TBH, I'm willing to bet Haymon designed Plant for Quillin. Quillin been a loyal and patient Haymon sideliner that the title opportunity has been coming.

Looking forward to Quillin Plant in the future.
              Plant is going to be a surprise star for PBC. His ratings against Uzi were massive for a Sunday. A white American who can talk, is good looking and moves like a black American boxer will pick up views. Especially in the south where Plant is from.

Hell, that 10 year old YouTube video of that thug pulling a knife on a teenage plant, and plant dancing around him and kicking his ass is starting to go viral again.

Comment

Dude you're totally lost. Look at what you wrote...

You said Lemieux is a one ''demential'' power puncher....

have you seen Shefat, do you even know what's being compared? BJS looked horried against Shefat, and Lemieux is a significantly better fighter than Shefat.

So again, you think Conte's insinuation makes any sense? You realize the same debate is being discussed for Manny's last fight against Thurman?
                I didn’t watch BJS vs Shefat so I can’t comment on how BJS looked in the fight. I was just saying that Lemieux’s style was tailor made for Saunders. That’s all.

I’m EST, and I work the night shift, so if I’m waking up on Saturday to watch a U.K. card then I have to be interested in the fights. I don’t like Saunders.

Comment

I didn’t watch BJS vs Shefat so I can’t comment on how BJS looked in the fight. I was just saying that Lemieux’s style was tailor made for Saunders. That’s all.

I’m EST, and I work the night shift, so if I’m waking up on Saturday to watch a U.K. card then I have to be interested in the fights. I don’t like Saunders.
                  Watch the Shefat fight and then you'll be up to speed. Otherwise you bringing up BJS vs Lemieux is dated, particular after the VADA scandal. Do realize, BJS fought at 178lbs after Lemieux...

Comment

Working...
                  X