No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Here's a video that MotorCity Hoe Bruh and his jerk off buddy Revelated don't want to discuss.

They'd rather defend common thieves stealing, evading police, aiding and abetting a wanted criminal and refusing to get out of the car when police corner them hiding in an apartment complex... Then tell you it was because of a Barbie Doll.

OR piece of **** dudes gettin cracked in the face for acting a fool, APOLOGIZING to police for his actions... THEN telling the news later that 'He's lucky to be alive".

Please watch and learn.

Comment

WTF? What about decades of police corruption, crimes, "blue wall of silence", unnecessary shootings and murders, planting drugs on suspects,etc etc.

Can you at least acknowledge there are very real and severe negatives that justify how some feel about police.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Please watch and learn.
        You cant fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          WTF? What about decades of police corruption, crimes, "blue wall of silence", unnecessary shootings and murders, planting drugs on suspects,etc etc.

Can you at least acknowledge there are very real and severe negatives that justify how some feel about police.
          Those are the EXCEPTION... Absolutely they've happened.
          Officers who get caught doing stuff like that or covering things up face serious consequences and often receive them.

Comment

Those are the EXCEPTION... Absolutely they've happened.
            Officers who get caught doing stuff like that or covering things up face serious consequences and often receive them.
            I don't think they are the exceptions. Officers that do this kind of stuff do not get punished to the extent they should because very few are charged with murder or serious criminal offenses.

I think your perspective of the police depends on the relationship you and your community has with them.

I think you need to be more honest about the negatives and not minimize them. Yes, police officers have a difficult job. That difficulty doesn't give them the right to abuse their authority.

Comment

I don't think they are the exceptions. Officers that do this kind of stuff do not get punished to the extent they should because very few are charged with murder or serious criminal offenses.

I think your perspective of the police depends on the relationship you and your community has with them.

I think you need to be more honest about the negatives and not minimize them. Yes, police officers have a difficult job. That difficulty doesn't give them the right to abuse their authority.
              This is the hangup man. You're confused. Do you know how many traffic stops there are each and every single year? Do you know how many people actually get shot?

It's less than 0.0001 percent.

I wan't you to understand that.

Comment

This is the hangup man. You're confused. Do you know how many traffic stops there are each and every single year? Do you know how many people actually get shot?

It's less than 0.0001 percent.

I wan't you to understand that.
                Dude don't minimize needless deaths and racism through statistics. These things should never occur. If it happens once that is too many times. Then what follows creates the negative feelings in the community and shapes the perception of all police officers.

Making things worse, many of these events are on video so the people see exactly what happened and then are being told something different.

Comment

There are roughly 850K law enforcement officials across the U.S. at the state, city and local level, that doesn't include the federal level. So 850K cops across the country and how many incidents are there involving police brutality and abuse of power on a daily basis? Very few when you consider there are almost a million cops in this country. If it were truly "open season" on minorities the way some of these posters claim, there would be a lot more incidents out there and since everyone has a cell phone camera, it would be all over the news and social media.

Comment

Dude don't minimize needless deaths and racism through statistics. These things should never occur. If it happens once that is too many times. Then what follows creates the negative feelings in the community and shapes the perception of all police officers.

Making things worse, many of these events are on video so the people see exactly what happened and then are being told something different.
                    Did you NOT watch the video? This is the issue. Watch it. Stop ignoring the truth.... This is the WHOLE reason for this topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X