Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-17-2019, 01:51 AM #371
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5277 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,354.98
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
We get it. Africans were spoiled rotten because they had immunity from diseases enough to endure the rigors of slavery.

You're a moron
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Great answer

At least you kept your grumblings short.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:52 AM #372
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

African slaves were treated like kings in Africa. The other countries didn't get that ''treat these slaves like kings'' memo
Old 05-17-2019, 01:54 AM #373
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12188 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,489,955.68
Total Points: 2,609,798.11
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Great answer

At least you kept your grumblings short.
I should have kept it at, "You're a moron."
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:56 AM #374
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
African slaves were treated like kings in Africa. The other countries didn't get that ''treat these slaves like kings'' memo
How were they treated in America?

Being that the majority weren't slaves in Africa

Were there slaves born in America who never been to Africa, Elroy? Will you answer or duck away? Let's see.

Maybe it's your bedtime?
Old 05-17-2019, 01:57 AM #375
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
I should have kept it at, "You're a moron."
Needless to repeat my thoughts on your opinion of me. I hold burps more valuable than your bitter keyboard tappings.

Native Americans wished they had it as good.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:59 AM #376
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
How were they treated in America?

Being that the majority weren't slaves in Africa

Were there slaves born in America who never been to Africa, Elroy? Will you answer or duck away? Let's see.

Maybe it's your bedtime?
There are African Americans that never been to Africa and no intentions of ever going. No one voluntarily goes to Africa (unless to evade capture).

I'd assume more non blacks go to Africa than blacks.

I'll let you know when I'm getting sleepy.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:02 AM #377
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Needless to repeat my thoughts on your opinion of me. I hold burps more valuable than your bitter keyboard tappings.

Native Americans wished they had it as good.
Well I'm sure they wished they had immunity to diseases.

I seriously doubt they wish they were enslaved. You know...because many fought against being enslaved
Old 05-17-2019, 02:05 AM #378
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Well I'm sure they wished they had immunity to diseases.

I seriously doubt they wish they were enslaved. You know...because many fought against being enslaved
Not being for sale would have made catching foreign diseases a non issue.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:06 AM #379
Successful As HELL !

I'm going to assume no African American would want to trade family trees with the natives......as tempting as it sounds.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:07 AM #380
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
There are African Americans that never been to Africa and no intentions of ever going. No one voluntarily goes to Africa (unless to evade capture).
Yet another false and idiotic statement. You are just full of dumb shlt, aren't you.

I'll be going to Africa possibly this year for a wedding and next year for an extended visit. And I have no need of evading capture.

But you admit that there were African Americans that never been to Africa, but that's not what I asked. Why do you keep ducking?

Let's try again: Were there slaves born in America who never been to Africa, Elroy?

Quote:
I'd assume more non blacks go to Africa than blacks.

I'll let you know when I'm getting sleepy.
Was there a point? There are more non-blacks outside of Africa than blacks.

But just so you don't duck again, I'll reiterate the question: Were there slaves born in America who never been to Africa, Elroy?

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, democrat, owe!!, reparations, testifies, time.