Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac will make Spence run for his life.

Comment

• We know spence wont accept any trash talk! When the lightweight called him out he had to prove him wrong, when the 40 year old does it he has to prove him wrong, when crawford does it.... oh......

Comment

• This thread is up there as one of the most intellectually dishonest threads I have ever read.

The man in the ring said Spence has power. He also proved it keeping his gun in it's holster for fear of the offense. Mikey was very defensive.

But you know what, Spence has arrived. The Pac fans have found a new man to hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          just like yall said, mikey didnt get ko because he fought to survive.. same with algieri vs manny. algieri fought to survive and still went down like 6x. that should tell you all you need to know!!! mikey fought to survive and didnt go down once!! see the difference?
          This is true! Algieri just confirmed on theboxingvoice that pac hits harder than spence thats why he is on survival mode bycycle while on spence stayed on the pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Let's see Algieri kept running for 12 queer rounds coz his scared to engage with Pac so he survived while barrel rolling to an embarrassing loss. While with Spence he stayed in the pocket since Algieri can take his punches for a certain extent and eventually Algieri took too much punches for being too close to Spence since he can take his punches so he got dropped.

See, that's the beauty of common opponents.
            True, Algieri confirmed this that pac shockingly hits harder than spence in theboxingvoice.. At 40, pac will give problems to spence. In the case of horn it was a wrestling match with elbows. Pac only have trouble with great counterpunchers whom he fought many times already ala marquez..

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              Man that was 9 years ago. And if you remembered correctly Pacquiao was looking for the referee to stop it because he gassed trying to take Margarito out. Same thing almost happened to Spence on Saturday.

Pacquiao fans foolishly believed he was being sympathetic but he was tired. Margarito got in some thunderous body shots that took a little out of Pacquiao forever.

People need to realize Pacquiao is getting old. He didn't live a clean life like a Bernard Hopkins. Even Mayweather at 40 (who lived in the gym and took a lot less punishment) wouldn't give a fight against someone like Spence a second thought.
              Pacquiao is too old right now I get that. But still, we’ve yet to see Pac retreat because he was hurt and intimidated. That’s what makes it interesting to me. Let’s just say Spence doesn’t get bothered with Pac’s punching power and keeps on unloading himself to try and hurt him. How will Pac react to that? What if Pac keeps doing what he always does, how will Spence react too? Would’ve been better to watch if both fought like 4 or 5 years ago but it still gives a little intruige even now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                If Pac fights and beats current Spence, it would be a better victory than beating current Floyd.
                To me, a rematch between both looks like 2 old men fighting in a backyard for some past issues. A fight against Spence would make it look like Rocky Balboa vs Mason Dixon. It’s more intruiging to me.
                Last edited by Ca$ual Fan; 03-19-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Manny can not take Spence lightly. It would be a huge mistake.

Comment

• Spence is not an explosive puncher. He is the same puncher as GGG. Heavy punches that take a toll on a fighter thru the course of a fight. But I wouldnt necessarily call him a KO puncher.

I get what pac is saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      False.

Floyd Mayweather defeated a 7 foot tall 400 lb wrestler in a wrestling ring using his boxing skills.

But I suppose you shouldn't hold manny Pacquiao to GOAT standards .
                      You’re not being serious with this one aren’t you?

Comment

Working...
                      X