Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, why is there a 1 million point bounty out on my lounge password?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    I have some of your points AKO....
    AS WHAT I SAID EARLIER ,I LOVE MY POINTS MORE THAN MY WIFE.I DON'T KNOW WHY GAYGAY AND THEHOE ACCUSING ME THAT I'M THE ONE WHO OFFERED 1 MILLION POINTS.OFCOURSE I DIDN'T.WELTER JUST PM ME THE PW AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE 1 MIL.POINTS.

Comment

Originally posted by *AKO PA HA! View Post
      IS THERE A WORD PWN OR PWNED?
      Yup and Pwnt.....I made that up myself...it's like past tense.

Comment

who is Msagrains?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
          who is Msagrains?
          Yo grand pappy....werd pwnt *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Itlog View Post
            He might, but we're discussing who did it and not who would do it. And since Soprano can't remember, what's the point?

That's okay mate, I don't think anyone will hold that against you.... it just don't sit right with most of us if everyone here gets labeled for something one person did.... we already all suck Manny's balls here.... one label is enough... lol.
            Yeah I know and sorry for that, but SOME Pinoy posters pretend to speak for all of you. That's what's behind all the stereotyping.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
              isnt it funny how this guy has figured me out. i pm annie once for it any way welter i thought you said you were goin to make my time her misrable. you cyber bully. haha welter couldnt bully anyone in real life cus he'd get filled in.

But you're not a Pinoy!

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                Yeah I know and sorry for that, but SOME Pinoy posters pretend to speak for all of you. That's what's behind all the stereotyping.
                hmp..WHO IS THE PINOY POSTERS THAT PRETEND TO SPEAK FOR THE PINOYS?YOU MAKING ANOTHER ALIBI AND STORY AGAIN GAYGAY. ADMIT IT YOU AND THEHOE ARE PARANOID.
                Last edited by *AKO PA HA!; 11-07-2007, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I made this thread cos I wanted to get this stuff out in the open.

Peace to all, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X