No announcement yet.

Canelo was not roided to the gills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    For real, man. I actually got called a sociopath on here yesterday.. Not for saying saying Canelo cheated but just for saying we couldn't be sure. Only on NSB could you be accused ofsociopathy for having the temerity to doubt the innocence of a guy who popped dirty.
    I was one of the first and only ones to say I believed it was beef but, regardless, you pop dirty, it's because you had banned substances in your system. Fury and Canelo have pissed dirty, but the public WILLINGLY forgets about it.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-09-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      this could be wrong...

but from what I hear, clen is a shlt steroid

why it is banned... it can be used as a masking agent, and maybe as a diuretic?

not 100% sure about that, just what I am picking up

well, first... whatever he was masking, is shlt... it is clearly obvious what would assist a boxer the most, stamina... and nobody has ever accused Canelo of having good stamina... if he was masking something, surely we would see the results somewhere?

the other issue is, was he using it as a diuretic... ?

again, I could be completely wrong... maybe clen is not a diuretic

just what I heard

the recent WADA rule-change does not clear Canelo imho
      No it's not a diuretic. A diuretic causes an increase in urine flow and frequency. Clenbuterol is used to reduce fat while maintaining muscle. Athletes use it to retain muscle mass when they are cutting weight. For that purpose it is effective. It also is used to increase the effectiveness of the respiratory system. It was developed to help people with breathing problems but it was banned because it could cause heart problems. Problems like a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        this could be wrong...

but from what I hear, clen is a shlt steroid

why it is banned... it can be used as a masking agent, and maybe as a diuretic?

not 100% sure about that, just what I am picking up

well, first... whatever he was masking, is shlt... it is clearly obvious what would assist a boxer the most, stamina... and nobody has ever accused Canelo of having good stamina... if he was masking something, surely we would see the results somewhere?

the other issue is, was he using it as a diuretic... ?

again, I could be completely wrong... maybe clen is not a diuretic

just what I heard

the recent WADA rule-change does not clear Canelo imho
        Clenbuterol isn't a steroid firstly, but it's probably one of the most effective drugs in boxing especially for guys cutting weight.

When you cut weight it's inevitable that in the process you lose muscle, it's just the way the body works... unless you take something like clen. It doesn't help you heal faster really, it doesn't help you pack on substantial amounts of muscle, it shouldn't affect your testosterone levels (unless you bought something dodgy), it does help a little with your stamina and it would give you a big advantage if two fighters have to make weight and one of them is doing it naturally and the other is only losing fat and maintaining all his muscle unnaturally.

It's also really rare that a guy in a mostly cardio sport is packing on muscle moving up in weight from 147 at the start of his career without packing on more body fat but that isn't clenbuterol, that would be a steroid in the off season. I can only speculate but I think it's fairly obvious that Canelo is using, I think there are telltale signs of the PED users in boxing there are obvious ones and less obvious ones especially to those who are familiar with it.

Comment

Interesting claims all around this thread... now if only we could see credible sources for the claims too...

Comment

He wasn't on roids as he wasn't ripped? James Toney didn't look ripped when he popped so definition doesn't matter.

Comment

Lol hilarious thread. Apologizing as if anyone was offended at PED accusations then writes them off cause dude wasn't ripped enough

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Clenbuterol isn't a steroid firstly, but it's probably one of the most effective drugs in boxing especially for guys cutting weight.

When you cut weight it's inevitable that in the process you lose muscle, it's just the way the body works... unless you take something like clen. It doesn't help you heal faster really, it doesn't help you pack on substantial amounts of muscle, it shouldn't affect your testosterone levels (unless you bought something dodgy), it does help a little with your stamina and it would give you a big advantage if two fighters have to make weight and one of them is doing it naturally and the other is only losing fat and maintaining all his muscle unnaturally.

It's also really rare that a guy in a mostly cardio sport is packing on muscle moving up in weight from 147 at the start of his career without packing on more body fat but that isn't clenbuterol, that would be a steroid in the off season. I can only speculate but I think it's fairly obvious that Canelo is using, I think there are telltale signs of the PED users in boxing there are obvious ones and less obvious ones especially to those who are familiar with it.
                This! He is one of the more obvious PED users in the sport. In the two GGG fights he looked a tapered bodybuilder, also his recovery is near super human. He was wobbled badly in the 10th round against GGG in the rematch and in the next round he should have been ready to go and fought aggressively in the 11 round.

When he got popped his team screwed up the wash out date.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I don't get it.
                  I mean, the dude has literally busted for having PEDs in his system. Crazy how popularity makes people immune to any fault.
                  this is why boxing is a joke sport. it's fans are a joke. the #1 ranked fighter is a confirmed steroid cheat and has had multiple gift decisions against multiple opponents. easily most joke decade in boxing history hahahahahahahahaha disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                  X