No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Buries Gervonta Davis Says Davis Fights Uber Drivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    He always sounds like a dumb fuk. Would have been more impressive if he just kept his mouth shut.
    Yes indeed! Tank be quick with the twitter fingers lately. He gets triggered by any critical comment thrown at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      5.5 years ago. You been living under that same rock?
      It doesn't matter. Bradley should not be bashing on the dude. Gamboa might be old, but he's no bum.

Comment

Tank has one signature win on his resume and that's Pedraza. That was a great win... but it was almost 3 years ago. The reality is that his career has really been moved along slowly. Gamboa is more of the same type of opponent he's been fighting the last few years.

I'd love to see him against Berchelt.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          It doesn't matter. Bradley should not be bashing on the dude. Gamboa might be old, but he's no bum.
          why doesnt it matter? have you seen some of his recent fights? he's done. utterly done. he had nothing vs sosa. absolutely nothing yet they gave him the fight. castellanos completely destryoed him. some of his tune up fights went life and death like hylon williams and alexis reyes. but he did ko another washed up fighter in roman martienz so i guess he's good to go

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Tank has one signature win on his resume and that's Pedraza. That was a great win... but it was almost 3 years ago. The reality is that his career has really been moved along slowly. Gamboa is more of the same type of opponent he's been fighting the last few years.

I'd love to see him against Berchelt.
            a great win? its really not. remember pedraza was ranked #6 and was the weakest champ at the time. the reason he wasn't held in high regard was because almost everyone had him losing to edner cherry. he went on to be decent at 135 but he's just a good fighter and nothing more.

Comment

Expect Bradley to get shot in the coming weeks... and for his gigantic dome to deflect the bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                oh man. if i had twitter i would use that line lol
                Don't worry I got him already

Comment

An uber driver beat Lomachenko though

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    There was a time when the Davis hype was justified. He was coming up quick and looking impressive. Then, he stopped progressing in comp. "He young doe" was the excuse. But, what's the excuse now?
                    Still going with "he young doe"

Hell, Davis responded on twitter and it was basically him saying "you dont hit hard, and im young doe"

Comment

Timmy may not be a big hitter but he could definitely hurt Tank if they fight at 47. Bradley should come back and welcome him when Davis is ready to step up lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X