Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits cleaning up in UFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
      I mean just how much analyzing can you do?? Jesus Christ!
      So can we now say that UFC/MMA >>>> Boxing , Look at how we boxing fans have to wait later for the UFC main event to be over

Comment

• Kovalev is too relaxed and looks like he's just there for a check.

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
          So can we now say that UFC/MMA >>>> Boxing , Look at how we boxing fans have to wait later for the UFC main event to be over
          Hate to say it but you're right man. UFC reigns supreme in combat sports.

Comment

• This is horrible,DAZN has destroyed all the excitement for this fight!

The card was good but the stalling destroyed the excitement and momentum!

Tank and Wilder plus the Charlo’s not signing with DAZN doesn’t look so bad now!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Plus the main event from the UFc didnt start. The co main event just finished, they didnt even interview the winner yet. Thats plain stupid
              so realistically we could be sitting here for another hour??

Comment

• Kov sitting on a couch dry in the lockerroom worries me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Yeah ran away from Haney..... he must have seen him crush that can nobody ever heard of last fight and said to himself there's no way I fight that kid.
                  If he wants unify all the belts then why did he just drop one?

Comment

• Canelo and Kovalev look bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      LOL what ***** show. DAZN is a bunch of idiots for this!!! its so baddddd how theyre trying to drag out these questions
                      If they were prepared they could have pulled this off but it's clear they weren't. It's clear the fighter's weren't. And, this is nothing new for DAZn. They often have big periods of NOTHING that leave me wondering if I'm on the wrong page or if I need to refresh my app. Every fking time.

Comment

Working...
                      X