Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady kissing his son controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a mother can kiss her daughter and it not be a controversy.................

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      this vid is from last year it was talked about here, its one thing to kiss your kid, its another to force them to kiss you to get a reward, tom is a sicko
      He's not forcing him to do anything.

If my dad tried to kiss me, I would kick him in the nuts lol but that's just me and that's just him.

I don't see anything wrong with being affectionate towards your kids. Even if I don't want to be that affectionate, I don't think anything wrong with anyone that kisses their children on the lips because there's no malice behind it.

You just love this cute little thing that came out of you. I get it. Why is there anything wrong with that?

If tom brady's kid grew up, and suddenly he realized kissing his dad wasn't cool, all he has to do is say "dad, gross don't do that anymore."

That's part of growing up.. your relationship changes as you grow up.

If tom brady's kid really didn't like being kissed he would show it, and tom brady wouldn't do something that makes his kids unhappy. Because who would?

Comment

The media's always trying to make us afraid, villify us and turn us against each other. They want us to be distracted so that we don't start asking the real questions... like why are we allowing ourselves to be enslaved?

Why are we fighting to keep each other down while those at the very top are laughing at us stumbling over each other atop their gold and jewel studded pedestals.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          He's not forcing him to do anything.

If my dad tried to kiss me, I would kick him in the nuts lol but that's just me and that's just him.

I don't see anything wrong with being affectionate towards your kids. Even if I don't want to be that affectionate, I don't think anything wrong with anyone that kisses their children on the lips because there's no malice behind it.

You just love this cute little thing that came out of you. I get it. Why is there anything wrong with that?

If tom brady's kid grew up, and suddenly he realized kissing his dad wasn't cool, all he has to do is say "dad, gross don't do that anymore."

That's part of growing up.. your relationship changes as you grow up.

If tom brady's kid really didn't like being kissed he would show it, and tom brady wouldn't do something that makes his kids unhappy. Because who would?
          he wiped his lips afterwards. I think that’s a sign of not liking it. And yes he made him kiss him in order to check his fantasy football

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
            Welcome back!

Your insecurities are starting to show.

So how many times have you thought about me in the past 2 days?

I see it's enough to create wild assumptions about a stranger who is typing to you.

You want to pretend to be a tough guy?

Ok I'll play with you little pitta patta.

You are soft and that's why your Dad whooped your ass. To toughen up his little cry baby.

To bad it didn't work.

Get over it loser.

And don't worry. I don't put anyone on the ignore list so anytime you want to play imaginary tough guy. I won't ghost you, like your Pops.

It's obvious that you need a reliable male figure in your life.

No worries. I'll be that male attention you are desperately seeking right now.

Just don't try and kiss me.

I space out my text to replicate how I would speak to an angry female, when they are blinded by their opinions. So they can catch the drift.

nice.

and.

slow.

Get it?
            hope you had fun typing all that out you dumbass lol, didn't even read. I said what i needed to say, so stay mad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              hope you had fun typing all that out you dumbass lol, didn't even read. I said what i needed to say, so stay mad boy.

There you go assuming again.

Now that you are my son, we are going to have to work on that.

After that we will be working on your inability to read messages that upset you.

I'm here for you Junior!

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
                There you go assuming again.

Now that you are my son, we are going to have to work on that.

After that we will be working on your inability to read messages that upset you.

I'm here for you Junior!
                boom didnt read lol

Comment

Working...
                X