Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time a so called P4P fighter fought someone as low as #81.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather fought a guy who wasn't even ranked a few years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
      Mayweather fought a guy who wasn't even ranked a few years ago...
      You mean when Mayweather wasn't ranked either? I bet you thought you were smart didn't you?

Comment

Rolls is 35 years old, this was his 20th fight.

18 months ago he fought someone who was 8-4.

He was landing clean power shots on GGG too.

GGG should retire, hes done.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You mean when Mayweather wasn't ranked either? I bet you thought you were smart didn't you?
          Alright ya got me. But let's not pretend it wasn't a mismatch, and that they don't happen constantly in this corrupt ass sport.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
            Alright ya got me. But let's not pretend it wasn't a mismatch, and that they don't happen constantly in this corrupt ass sport.
            Not this bad they don't. Golovkin talking about fighters should be fighting the best while cherrypicking guys 81 in the world.

Comment

floyd fought a non boxer while supposedly the p4p king smart guy

Comment

The rankings don't mean too much to me. I see guys becoming mandatories that have no business being in the ring with the champ constantly. Yeah it was a **** match up. Another in a long line. I just don't think Golovkin is particularly unique in that respect. Especially when a potential big money fight looms.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  floyd fought a non boxer while supposedly the p4p king smart guy
                  Mayweather wasn't ranked at all when he fought McGregor you moron. He had been retired 2 years. I swear people on here are thick as ****. You're supposed to be a boxing fan and don't know the simplest ****.

Comment

Mayweather wasn't ranked at all when he fought McGregor you moron. He had been retired 2 years. I swear people on here are thick as ****. You're supposed to be a boxing fan and don't know the simplest ****.
                    Hahaha this is great.

Comment

retirement my ass, more like a vacation...he was still viewed the p4p king as soon as he came back

Comment

Working...
                      X