Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Spence hits like Malignaggi. Couldnt even put the lightweight down once lol, Mikey even felt free to go toe to toe on the inside.
    Mikey knew that if he didn’t stay close that Spence would push forward and that’s where most of his power comes from. So it was either stay put and be a punching bag while remaining dangerous or step back and have Spence chasing him. In which case he wouldn’t make it to the end of the fight.

Comment

• He shouldn't be! I don't think Pacquiao fears ANY of these younger fighters to be honest and for what? Them COMBINED haven't accomplished what he has accomplished not even close!

You want respect...EARN IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Chris also says in the same interview that Spence would beat Pacquiao. Shall we ignore him there? Lol
        lol Don't change the topic. You were down playing Pac's power. And now you know Pac's punches have more gusto than Spence would ever wish he had.

NEXT

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I'll make it simple for you. If a bigger man was allowed to wrestler, will a boxers skill matter in a wrestling match? NOPE.

[
          False.

Floyd Mayweather defeated a 7 foot tall 400 lb wrestler in a wrestling ring using his boxing skills.

But I suppose you shouldn't hold manny Pacquiao to GOAT standards .

Comment

lol Don't change the topic. You were down playing Pac's power. And now you know Pac's punches have more gusto than Spence would ever wish he had.

NEXT

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Who is changing the topic just be logical. You have got your panties wet because a guy that Spence knockout cold is saying Pac has more snap in his punches. Yet he hit Chris flush numerous times and never knocked him out. Chris also says Spence beats Pac-Man but we will ignore that.

So let’s break it down Chris Algieri is talking absolutely rubbish about his assessment of Spence winning but he is 100% right about Pacquiao being the harder puncher? .... got it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
              Now that you mentioned this, it kinda sound interesting already. The last time Pac faced someone that wasn’t unfazed by his punches was Margarito. Spence is no means a Margarito but Pac doesn’t stop throwing even if punches don’t budge you. The only times I’ve seen him stop punching are when you try to move and run away from him.
              Man that was 9 years ago. And if you remembered correctly Pacquiao was looking for the referee to stop it because he gassed trying to take Margarito out. Same thing almost happened to Spence on Saturday.

Pacquiao fans foolishly believed he was being sympathetic but he was tired. Margarito got in some thunderous body shots that took a little out of Pacquiao forever.

People need to realize Pacquiao is getting old. He didn't live a clean life like a Bernard Hopkins. Even Mayweather at 40 (who lived in the gym and took a lot less punishment) wouldn't give a fight against someone like Spence a second thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
                Sounds like you haven’t watched any Pacquiao fight. He will slip the jabs by moving his head and throw a crushing straight at the same time. You should watch his fights and you’ll learn some of his basic moves.

A few of those and his opponent stops throwing.
                Sounds like you are watching Pacquiao fights from 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Who is changing the topic just be logical. You have got your panties wet because a guy that Spence knockout cold is saying Pac has more snap in his punches. Yet he hit Chris flush numerous times and never knocked him out. Chris also says Spence beats Pac-Man but we will ignore that.

So let’s break it down Chris Algieri is talking absolutely rubbish about his assessment of Spence winning but he is 100% right about Pacquiao being the harder puncher? .... got it
                  lol Don't change the subject you were down playing Pac's power.

Your lack of critical thinking won't help you understand how i just fuvked up your theory about Pac's power vs Erol's.. Let's just agree to disagree with Pac's power. And besides, Who's going to win between Pac and Erol is speculation.

But who has more power between the 2 is already a fact and not a speculation anymore.

Coming from algeri who fought both of them is also a class A info, he can see there's something on pacmans punch.. i forgot the name of pacs sparring partner he says that during their training he feels the punches of pac just like someone is throwing a bricks on him..maybe thats the reason why everytime they face they have plan until they get hit and change of plan happens, survive until 12 rnds tsk tsk

Here's a food for thought (which I doubt you will comprehend)

Algeri fought toe to toe on spence but on pacquiao he keeps his distance..totally different style..but if he fought pacquiao toe to toe it will not go to distance also

LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE BUD. I JUST PROVED TO YOU WHO GOT MORE POWER. CAN'T DENY THAT ANYMORE

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

lol Don't change the subject you were down playing Pac's power.

Your lack of critical thinking won't help you understand how i just fuvked up your theory about Pac's power vs Erol's.. Let's just agree to disagree with Pac's power. And besides, Who's going to win between Pac and Erol is speculation.

But who has more power between the 2 is already a fact and not a speculation anymore.

Coming from algeri who fought both of them is also a class A info, he can see there's something on pacmans punch.. i forgot the name of pacs sparring partner he says that during their training he feels the punches of pac just like someone is throwing a bricks on him..maybe thats the reason why everytime they face they have plan until they get hit and change of plan happens, survive until 12 rnds tsk tsk

Here's a food for thought (which I doubt you will comprehend)

Algeri fought toe to toe on spence but on pacquiao he keeps his distance..totally different style..but if he fought pacquiao toe to toe it will not go to distance also

LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE BUD. I JUST PROVED TO YOU WHO GOT MORE POWER. CAN'T DENY THAT ANYMORE

I think you need to know the difference between a fact and a opinion buddy. Eric Molina fought both Wilder and Joshua if he said that Joshua hits harder as he knocked him out in 3 rounds compared to 8 rounds in Deontay is that a fact. It’s a rhetorical question don’t answer it.

Fact : Marquez knocked out Pacquiao
                    Emotional opinion: it was a lucky punch, however, if you say it with enough conviction you can turn it into a fact.

Let’s agree to disagree or in fact as it is approaching pacman’s 7th year anniversary since he was knocked out a complimentary gift from me to you...... Pac hits harder than Spence and he beat Mayweather and he didn’t really lose to Marquez as it was a lucky punch....fact

Comment

• Spence will finish Manny just cut the BS and sign the fight !

Comment

Working...
                      X