No announcement yet.

Manny Pac a PBC fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    So this thread is based on multiple delusions. Makes sense.
    the writing is on the wall... bookmark for later! just watch.

Comment

he better pick up an assault charge soon if he wants to fit in with that stable

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        he better pick up an assault charge soon if he wants to fit in with that stable
        nah.. that will be too hard to stage especially if manny is not in on it... but the failed drug test? they have access to this. pac cant do shiiet about it either.
        Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 06-24-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Haymon's in this business to make money. Pacquiao's in this business to make money.

People can say what they want about Manny being irrelevant -- but truth is, even at 39 and at the end of his career, he'll step in and immediately be PBC's most profitable fighter. Put Pacquaio and freaking Berto (ugh) on a regular Fox channel telecast and it will do bigger numbers than any PBC fight in their short history.

Casual fans are no longer interested in paying to see Pacquaio but if it's on regular TV/cable (see his ESPN numbers versus Horn which were huge) best believe they'll be there by the TV

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Haymon's in this business to make money. Pacquiao's in this business to make money.

People can say what they want about Manny being irrelevant -- but truth is, even at 39 and at the end of his career, he'll step in and immediately be PBC's most profitable fighter. Put Pacquaio and freaking Berto (ugh) on a regular Fox channel telecast and it will do bigger numbers than any PBC fight in their short history.

Casual fans are no longer interested in paying to see Pacquaio but if it's on regular TV/cable (see his ESPN numbers versus Horn which were huge) best believe they'll be there by the TV
            they'll have to pay manny when he fights. and if they're thinking about doing manny vs berto, then they WILL lose money! they dont really need manny.

pac is just there to be played with. (he doesnt know this yet). he'll be a stepping stone.. they'll give him crap offers and be like "take it or leave it".. he's not the cash cow in pbc, not like with top rank where he was consider their top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              i dont have a good feeling about this one.. expect manny to fail his next drug test. book mark this thread!!!

now that pac has signed over to the dark side in hopes to get a rematch with floyd, but now he's on his own. i expect them to paint this dirty picture of pac to make him look like a bad guy so they can say "we told you so" after all these years..

they are gonna grill manny! expect him to get some shiiety deals, have to jump thru hoops, etc. to make a fight happen. this will not end well for manny.
              i called it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i called it!!! i said since manny is now with PBC, he doesnt have guys like arum watching over him. i said PBC is gonna make manny go thru fire just to get a rematch with floyd and that PBC is gonna paint a dirty image on manny!!!

Comment

He thinks the people in this business think like a message board troll for Pacquiao.
                  IMDAZED what now?

Comment

So this thread is based on multiple delusions. Makes sense.
                    IMDAZED check in. now does this still sound silly to you?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      nah.. that will be too hard to stage especially if manny is not in on it... but the failed drug test? they have access to this. pac cant do shiiet about it either.

Comment

Working...
                      X