Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be turned over to the states. Many federal laws are unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
      Most pro-lifers oppose it because or religion, which shouldn't be considered when crafting policy.
      Yep. This is where the discussion should end.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Yep. This is where the discussion should end.

How about, just not wanting to kill babies.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

So you are advocating to inject this baby with a solution that will burn it's skin and fry it's brain, then rip it limb from limb?

What a monster you are.
          It's not mine... I don't care honestly. Nobody should dictate what happens with my body or anything inside it and I feel everyone should have that right. It should be the persons choice and not anyone else. Would you like it if government said you need a microchip? That's where government telling you what to do with your body can lead to. I will die defending myself before being dictated **** about my body like that. People need to mind their ****ing business and shove their religious so called morality up their ass when it pertains to anothers body.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            It's not mine... I don't care honestly. Nobody should dictate what happens with my body or anything inside it and I feel everyone should have that right. It should be the persons choice and not anyone else. Would you like it if government said you need a microchip? That's where government telling you what to do with your body can lead to. I will die defending myself before being dictated **** about my body like that. People need to mind their ****ing business and shove their religious so called morality up their ass when it pertains to anothers body.
            Just as long as you are happy with brutal acts of violence on the most vulnerable babies.

Justify as you will, you are still a monster.

Comment

Just as long as you are happy with brutal acts of violence on the most vulnerable babies.

Justify as you will, you are still a monster.
              I'm perfectly fine being called a monster for thinking some religious lunatic shouldn't dictate what goes on with or inside my body. I say the moral asshats are more monsters. They supposedly care so much but you don't see them adopting orphans by the truckload. Such big hearts doe. Worried about babies doe. They are just talk and parading around as some moral superior.

Comment

I'm perfectly fine being called a monster for thinking some religious lunatic shouldn't dictate what goes on with or inside my body. I say the moral asshats are more monsters. They supposedly care so much but you don't see them adopting orphans by the truckload. Such big hearts doe. Worried about babies doe. They are just talk and parading around as some moral superior.
                Yeah, god forbid people are against little babies to be brutally murdered.

Comment

Yeah, god forbid people are against little babies to be brutally murdered.
                  Do you donate to charities that go toward helping starving kids? Ever adopted a kid? Do you go to community centers and help kids? Or do you just like being a fake moral superior online that doesn't really care about kids?

Comment

Do you donate to charities that go toward helping starving kids? Ever adopted a kid? Do you go to community centers and help kids? Or do you just like being a fake moral superior online that doesn't really care about kids?
                    It not hard to be morally superior to a guy supporting baby murder.

Comment

How about, just not wanting to kill babies.
                      The idea that fetuses are the same thing as babies is a religious one.

When you say that abortion is killing babies, all you are doing is waving a religious belief around and trying to shove it into other people's faces.

People are free to believe in whatever they want. They are not free to impose their religions onto others.

Comment

Working...
                      X