Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright NSB, Lets Have It...Who Would You Be Rooting For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright NSB, Lets Have It...Who Would You Be Rooting For?

...if/when Cotto-Canelo finally gets made?

most would love to see either vs GGG but logic ($$$$) tells us this is what's next on the horizon

let's see who the people on this site want to see win once the next great PR-Mex clash happens

who you got? Ginger or Diva?

please vote and discuss
    Canelo
    65.09%
    Cotto
    31.13%
    i dont care about this fight, i have down syndrome
    3.77%

Canelo,

and cotto will never face GGG dude shit his pants last night when GGG name was mentioned.

Comment

I'd be neutral, I like both fighters equally.

Comment

I'm a Canelo fan but at the same time I have so much respect for Cotto and so I'd be happy for him if Cotto pulls it off. I'd root for Canelo but that can change during the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          I'd be neutral, I like both fighters equally.

you say that now but within ONE round, you'll find yourself cheering harder when one particular fighter starts to land

Comment

Canelo. Canelo vs Golovkin will be nuts while it lasts.

Comment

neither. neutral tbh.
              would probobly prefer if canelo won, just to set up GGG and also because cotto is in love with himself in a major way ( he is blatently a **** )

Comment

I've been hoping for this fight for quite a while and my opinion hasn't changed. Canelo will break Cotto down and before you know it he will end his career where much have his fights most memorable fights have ended... Him getting beaten up and taking a knee in the championship rounds and giving his version of "No Mas"!

Comment

Neutral. I want a classic trilogy.

Comment

I like both of them equally but think Canelo will win. His combination of youth, strength, and boxing know-how will ultimately be too much for Cotto in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X