Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    I didn't really get your point there, or your use of the words "delinquency" and "victim"?

You think that Mayweather has unresolved tax issues because he is just fuking with the IRS?

Surely not?

Mayweather either.....
    * cannot afford to pay the 3mil
    * is playing the system, like any good accountant would recommend

Tax "avoidence", as opposed to "evasion", is a booming trade my friend, only a handful of lawyers are smart/connected enough to bury the wealth/income/assets of your nations top oligarch's behind hundreds of trusts/foundations/fronts..... obviously not referring to Mayweather there, but you get my point?

You really think that he just " forgot " ?

Come on.
    Goodness you are ******ed...

What 'good' accountant would suggest to his client not to pay his taxes and have liens placed on his estate/property?

It's really not as complicated and intricate as you are trying to make it seem. Floyd isn't some connected insider using secret financial designs to one-up the IRS.

He's a degenerate gambler who considers millions of dollars bought in jewelry as an investment. Is Willie the Swindler one of these tax 'avoidance' experts helping Floyd with high level financial dealings? Is Lottery Soda the new blue chip investment all the insiders are buying stock in?

**** outta here

Comment

• floyd's been busted again..............LOL.........get your **** together son...................or a thousand *****s will cry today....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
        Boxing Scene loves to post negative things about Mayweather. Does boxing scene really hate him? or are they trying to feed the legions of filipinos who come to this site to hate on mayweather?

nope, theyre trying to make *****s happy like you, *****s are always on their feet defending floyd if theres no negative things about floyd they will tend to stray to other fighters. *****s are like revolutionaries, always up in arms defending their heroes if theres nothing to defend about they will disappear on the face of the earth, they will die. negative issues are what keeps the *****s organization alive.

Comment

• Another FELONY...TAX_EVASION FLOYD!!!!

Comment

• another Floyd's way to avoid Pac by going to jail thru non payment of tax? just a thought....

Comment

• floyd should really be investing his money that will grow over time instead of gambling it in large sums on sporting events. I fear a tragic ending financially for floyd if he keeps going this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                LOL, ******ed much.

Anyways, I thought all of Floyd's **** was paid for.
                Dumb filipino, stop talking **** about floyd...

Comment

• Every time Floyd has a negative article, 50 more *****s make PED threads.

Comment

• Floyd spends so much on pleasure. Why not spend a good money for his accountant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                      I swear some of these people are the dumbest people in the world. Why would Mayweather accept less? I don't know why I continue to come to this site.

because you are one of the dumbest, thats why, nyahahahaha, misery loves company you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X