Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pwill or Martinez at 160 is Floyds only chance to save face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    Yes Floyd is the lineal champ but you cant count that as a belt.

Otherwise before the Floyd fight Mosley would be considered a unified champ but that doesnt make sense

I thought before the Mayweather Vs. Mosley fight, Mosley was the Lineal Champion and was fighting Berto to unify the division, but now if Floyd is the Lineal champ cant he unify the division if he beats Berto?

Comment

Please. He should just stay at 147lbs. That's good enough.

Comment

Floyd's not big enough for 160. He's only slightly bigger than manny.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I thought before the Mayweather Vs. Mosley fight, Mosley was the Lineal Champion and was fighting Berto to unify the division, but now if Floyd is the Lineal champ cant he unify the division if he beats Berto?
          Mosley had the Super World WBA title that he got from beating Marg

When he lost to Floyd, since he got to keep the Title but lost, the "Super World" part was then gone

Lineal title is an imaginary title used to recognise the true legit champ, whether he holds a title or not

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
            Mosley had the Super World WBA title that he got from beating Marg

When he lost to Floyd, since he got to keep the Title but lost, the "Super World" part was then gone

Lineal title is an imaginary title used to recognise the true legit champ, whether he holds a title or not
            I know what Lineal means lol. When Shane lost to Floyd he didn't keep his belt he was stripped of it, i believe the WBA Title is now vacant.

Anyway, if Floyd is the Lineal Champ now then surely if he fights Berto then the winner will be 'Undisputied' champion, thus unifying the division?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I know what Lineal means lol. When Shane lost to Floyd he didn't keep his belt he was stripped of it, i believe the WBA Title is now vacant.

Anyway, if Floyd is the Lineal Champ now then surely if he fights Berto then the winner will be 'Undisputied' champion, thus unifying the division?
              Lol nah you need physical belts for that. And i dont think it will be undisputed because Pac also has a title

Comment

lol Floyd couldn't even make 154 and you want him to fight at 160? fighting Angulo at 154 is a better fight then Pac vs Marg for a vacant belt at a catchweight

Manny set the bar so low saving face would mean not fighting this year

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Floyd's not big enough for 160. He's only slightly bigger than manny.
                  Yes. But yet and still people are holding him to higher standards.

Comment

It's not likely to be either of them!

It's Ricky Hatton rematch according to Euro Box.

Not hyped for that

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      lol Floyd couldn't even make 154 and you want him to fight at 160? fighting Angulo at 154 is a better fight then Pac vs Marg for a vacant belt at a catchweight

Manny set the bar so low saving face would mean not fighting this year
                      Fighting ANYONE is better then not fighting at all

Comment

Working...
                      X