Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Hayes KO of Barret "put the HW division on notice"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    He weighed in at 215 vs Barret though, the same as he did fight night at CW. His last fight at HW he weighed 217 before going back to CW, so either he hasn't gotten around to bulking up yet, or he figures he'd rather keep his speed and mobility to better his chances of catching one of these slower HWs cold.
    I think its different then having to make weight below 200 though... and not having to, there IS a difference there... Also, he most definitely needs to keep his speed advantage... that IS his advantage.

Comment

He's hyping the hypejob even more lol!

Joke aside, I don't care what anyone says about David Haye but I respect the guy for trying to bring some excitment in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I think its different then having to make weight below 200 though... and not having to, there IS a difference there... Also, he most definitely needs to keep his speed advantage... that IS his advantage.
        Yeah he's faster than all of the top HW's and has pretty damn good reflexes. Win or lose against Wlad, I still wouldn't mind seeing him against Chambers.

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-15-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Kellerman is just like reedickyaluss. They're both ******s that have bad cases of jungle fever. They nuthug every black fighter and they both love to get penetrated by black male prostitutes.
          Last edited by WLAD_OWNS; 02-15-2009, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
            Kellerman is just like reedickyaluss. They're both ******s that have a bad case of jungle fever. They nuthug every black fighter and they both love to get penetrated by black male prostitutes.
            grow up.....

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
              Kellerman is just like reedickyaluss. They're both ******s that have a bad case of jungle fever. They nuthug every black fighter and they both love to get penetrated by black male prostitutes.
              Reed is one of the best posters here.

Comment

Who cares? At least it ended the sarcastic spammin bull**** about Fields on here.

Comment

So did you expect Kellerman to say it DIDNT put the heavyweight division on notice?? Barrett is a decent opponent and to stop him like he did is noteworthy.

I don't think the Klit-Haye fight will be a PPV in America..prob in Britain. I don't ever recall a Wlad fight being a PPV?? I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X