Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That's what I am noticing.

Has FOX news ran this story?

No.... but if Hannity can find a way ???

Comment

Since now you are talking again about finances, how is that NIKE stock doing?

Comment

Any of the major news outlets reporting this?
        You should know better that they won't. Like they didn't report when North Korea sent remains of US soldiers and those immigrants that are marching thru Mexico that broke thru the fence.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          How is it doing?

Comment

Last I heard it fell because of worries in the Chinese market. What have you heard?

Comment

You should know better that they won't. Like they didn't report when North Korea sent remains of US soldiers and those immigrants that are marching thru Mexico that broke thru the fence.
              FOX News didn't report on those stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer’s Response to Gateway Pundit

An anonymous gay male stepped forward today and released a shocking description on how he was sexually assaulted by Senator Cory Booker back in 2014.

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.
                Well that's enough for me.

Booker is guilty.

After all, if I've learned one thing the last month or so, its that allegations alone, even without any corroborating evidence, is proof enough of guilt.

Gonna be interesting to see if all those superfans who said Kavanaugh was guilty condemn or defend Booker.....
                Last edited by 1bad65; 10-21-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I rate Obama highly myself. I became a millionaire during his Presidency. He is also a highly intelligent highly educated family man. Attributes to be admired. The more recent poll of Presidential historians rated him very highly.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X