GGG has to sign with DAZN now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    If he wants Canelo, he must go through Charlo first
    No he doesn't lol. If Canelo wants the third fight they do it in May and Charlo is azzed out

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      What a terrible stretch GGG is on.
      1. Ducks his mandatory gets stripped of his IBF belt

2. Canelo breaks his face and takes the rest of his belts sending him running out the ring in tears

3. Begs WBC to leap from him over Charlo for mandatory so they order a direct rematch. They say no and instead order he fight Charlo if he wants to be mandatory

4. Has to watch canelo sign the richest deal in sports

5. He wanted to duck Charlo and fight this bum Murata in Japan ends his goofball promoter to the Murata fight only to see him get upset killing that fight
      Damn! When you put it like this, you've got to feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        No he doesn't lol. If Canelo wants the third fight they do it in May and Charlo is azzed out
        He'll lose his WBC belt tho.

Comment

He could always move up to 168 now since no ward / p4p there and fight more tomato cans. But those cans are big enough to take more punishment. Then only matter of time before tko or stoppage of ggg. Where are all the Murata is better than fielding fans? Murata was trash, we all knew it.

I'm just waiting for ggg fans to yell for the fight to be at 168 for Canelo ggg 3. Ggg the bigger guy already who never move up or down in weight moving up so he can have an advantage over Canelo. Sounds like ggg!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            What a terrible stretch GGG is on.
            1. Ducks his mandatory gets stripped of his IBF belt

2. Canelo breaks his face and takes the rest of his belts sending him running out the ring in tears

3. Begs WBC to leap from him over Charlo for mandatory so they order a direct rematch. They say no and instead order he fight Charlo if he wants to be mandatory

4. Has to watch canelo sign the richest deal in sports

5. He wanted to duck Charlo and fight this bum Murata in Japan ends his goofball promoter to the Murata fight only to see him get upset killing that fight

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lmfao he definitely on suicide watch tonight.
              Yeah, I think I would have feel the same after winning 40M. Lol

He has multiple options now. And yeah he is on suicide watch because murata lost.

Dude wake up. He will just take the better deal. The more he takes to decide, the better deals will come.

One thing its certain. The murata payday its out of the picture for now.

I think he just go straight for charlo or andrade in that order.

I dont want a third canelo fight, that will be 1 and 2 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Why can’t he stay a free agent? Why does every fighter have to sign with DAZN just to fight one of their fighters?
                Actually its illegal if a fighter is forced to sign just to fight a DAZN or any other broadcaster's fighter. Problem is no one enfofrces the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                  He could always move up to 168 now since no ward / p4p there and fight more tomato cans. But those cans are big enough to take more punishment. Then only matter of time before tko or stoppage of ggg. Where are all the Murata is better than fielding fans? Murata was trash, we all knew it.

I'm just waiting for ggg fans to yell for the fight to be at 168 for Canelo ggg 3. Ggg the bigger guy already who never move up or down in weight moving up so he can have an advantage over Canelo. Sounds like ggg!
                  Fielding isn't as good as Murata when fighting opponents in his natural weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post

But its OK for Canelo to have tried to get Golovkin at a sub 160 pound catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Just for starters Golovkin shouldn't have even had a fight against Charlo for a rematch. I don't agree with the judges decision but Charlo should not have had a knife stuck in his back courtesy of the WBC. He was the mandatory and that should not have changed. Golovkin's team was so stupid as to sign a contract where the Champion did not have an automatic rematch clause. They didn't have one In the first fight either. They have nothing to complain about. Loeffler is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X