Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: After I Take Out Pulev, Fans Will Talk Me & Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't no one gonna be talking about Joshua vs Hughie now or hell if that fight got made no one would be talking about it. Hughie isn't very good at the top ten level & he's boring as sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      And the best part is : if Hughie wins, we have no choice but to talk about it, as the winner of this IBF final eliminator is the mando! I cant wait to talk about this with you guy in the near future, fingers crossed!
      Same guy! And to all other guy out there, I also can't wait to talk about this with you, we can all be so happy and have fun!

Comment

No, Hughie... we really won't. We will still be talking about Wilder, Ortiz, Whyte, Miller, or your cousin all waaayyyy before you against Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Hughie vs Pulev has "borefest" written all over it. I can't see any scenario where this fight is entertaining.
          Unfortunately I think you’re right, whilst I have enjoyed Pulev fights say pre 2014 can’t really say he’s fought anybody noteworthy since his title run when he was evidently being ducked back then as he was with Whyte and Miller this year his career has stagnated I’m glad he’s stayed active and whilst many don’t like to admit it HF on technical ability is a top 20 guy.

Stylistically this is a bad fight to watch then again name one Peter Fury trained boxer who is run fun to watch ? Make no bones their will only be one guy trying to make a fight of it. Once Fury feels the Pulev has he’ll go into his shell just like Chisora and Ustinov did only he’s lighter on his feet and will run for the hills for the 36 minute duration.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            No, Hughie... we really won't. We will still be talking about Wilder, Ortiz, Whyte, Miller, or your cousin all waaayyyy before you against Joshua.
            Yes. Agreed...as well as rematches with Parker, Breazeale and Charles Martin...all waaaaaaaaaay before Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Another bum begging for a payday but this one is so boring nobody watch him for free.
              his last fight against Sexton drew 2.9 million viewers across the broadcast - http://www.hennessysports.com/news/k...fury-showdown/

Oops... that's the number U.S fans were boasting about watching Crawford on ESPN..

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                Why is Peter propelling his son? Yes, he has over 20 fights, but other than Parker, with very low opposition. He's also very young, why rush? Its not a foregone conclusion that he will beat Pulev. In Bulgaria. Pulev has a good resume and has only a loss to Klitschko. 37 for the HW who looks after himself is not the age when he can be written off. The second loss will send Fury to the back of a queue again, he should rather get a steady increase in opposition and gradully build up.

If he proves me wrong - great, but in all likelihood I see Pulev by UD and lots of hysterical screams "robbery" from Fury's side (which in Bulgaria might even be justified). Can't see a KO here. Neither is a KO machine and Pulev has a reasonably decent chin (no shame in being KO'd by Klitschko).
                How can Hughie have a steady increase in opposition though? Who will fight him unless it's an ordered eliminator or mandatory? Hughie has the tools and defensive skills to make people look bad.

Comment

Hughie is young and even if he wins he shouldn't be in a haste to make the Joshua fight unless he needs that pay day. You should take up other fights to build confidence and improve his standing. Losing will send him back to oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
                    Same guy! And to all other guy out there, I also can't wait to talk about this with you, we can all be so happy and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      his last fight against Sexton drew 2.9 million viewers across the broadcast - http://www.hennessysports.com/news/k...fury-showdown/

Oops... that's the number U.S fans were boasting about watching Crawford on ESPN..
                      At least Crawford can fight, Fury just run.

Comment

Working...
                      X