Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk vs. Bellew Finalized - November 10 in Manchester Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Bellew, Gassiev, Briedis. Usyk might be the best candidate for Fighter of the year
    Nah man. FOTY is either Crawford, Spence, Tank Davis, or Floyd if he comes out of retirement to rematch Mcgregor. It has to be an American. Just look at the ESPY's. Lomachenko had the better year than Crawford but they gave it to Crawford.

Comment

• I'd watch it but give Tony no chance even in the uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Monday 24th
        Thanks very much!

Comment

• Im big on Usyk but have little interest in this fight even though I think Bellew is decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            And also a massive pay day before he retires and gets home to his wife and kids.

I've got usyk by KO in the 7th
            I doubt It lasts that long. Bellew has a glass chin and he's fat.
            Don't be surprised if Usyk gets a Valero style KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              Thanks Stavros, very insightful!
              You can call me daddy, it's alright baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                You can call me daddy, it's alright baby.
                No, I think I'll stick with Stavros. It suits you better. Away & sweep some hair

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
                  I doubt It lasts that long. Bellew has a glass chin and he's fat.
                  Don't be surprised if Usyk gets a Valero style KO.
                  A guy that's only been beaten once via TKO when severely weight drained at LHW has a glass chin?

He's been down.. he's never shown signs of being truly out of it . Bellew doesn't have anything close to the definition of a glass chin

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    A guy that's only been beaten once via TKO when severely weight drained at LHW has a glass chin?

He's been down.. he's never shown signs of being truly out of it . Bellew doesn't have anything close to the definition of a glass chin
                    You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Bellew Is always being floored and hurt, even by bums.

You seem like a casual so you probably haven't even seen his early fights.

He was floored heavily and beaten up every round by a journeyman called Bob Ajisafe. Bellew robbed him.

Bellew was also hurt and floored multiple times by another bum called Ovill McKenzie. But the corrupt ref cheated Mckenzie that night.

Even that bum Makabu dropped him lol

Bellew is just some random fat scrub who will get badly knocked out by Usyk.

Usyk already has a case for the greatest Cruiser of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
                      You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Bellew Is always being floored and hurt, even by bums.

You seem like a casual so you probably haven't even seen his early fights.

He was floored heavily and beaten up every round by a journeyman called Bob Ajisafe. Bellew robbed him.

Bellew was also hurt and floored multiple times by another bum called Ovill McKenzie. But the corrupt ref cheated Mckenzie that night.

Even that bum Makabu dropped him lol

Bellew is just some random fat scrub who will get badly knocked out by Usyk.

Usyk already has a case for the greatest Cruiser of all time.
                      hey i have no problem in agreeing with you that in all likelihood bellew is going to get comprehensively outboxed.
                      i dont think any of us have seen enough of usyk to say he has absolute power fists.. and in my opinion whilst he is technically fantastic and absolutely top 5 at least p4p he doesnt seem to carry huge power.

i fully expect bellew to be the losing party, all i am suggesting is that he sint an amir khan type glass chin. he absolutely has been put on his backside but i personally havent seen him in a full state of disarray or lost equilibrium.

if you have footage or a video of him being put on his arse or doing a chicken dance that shows him being in bad state or in a position of huge vulnerability then im more than happy to see it and if true, say you are correct.

less of the casual though mate, i like to think im a bit more learned than the skinny jeans and blazer wearing eddie hearn crew lol

Comment

Working...
                      X