Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight night: Porter-Bone; Berto-Lopez Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump; not sure why this card is not getting too much hype. I just saw some ads on boxrec for this fight.

Shawn Porter is a fun fighter to watch because of his aggressive come-forward fighting style. Garcia can also be an exciting fighter to watch. He's a stocky build and has good power in both hands. Garcia looks like Mexican welterweight version of Arthur Abraham. He keeps his guard high, absorbs his opponent's punches and then pounces when he sees an opening

Comment

You should have put the main event in the poll.

Porter/Garcia is the co main event.

I got Lopez edging out a decision in an all action WAR

Comment

Gonna be another great night for boxing. I wanna go with Porter and Lopez but I could see both losing against their opponents.

Either way, I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Bump; not sure why this card is not getting too much hype. I just saw some ads on boxrec for this fight.

Shawn Porter is a fun fighter to watch because of his aggressive come-forward fighting style. Garcia can also be an exciting fighter to watch. He's a stocky build and has good power in both hands. Garcia looks like Mexican welterweight version of Arthur Abraham. He keeps his guard high, absorbs his opponent's punches and then pounces when he sees an opening
          AHHHH this is one of those sleepers where it can be action packed all night long with all fights

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Berto loses.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              You should have put the main event in the poll.

Porter/Garcia is the co main event.

I got Lopez edging out a decision in an all action WAR
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=667621

This the poll thread I made for Berto vs Lopez

Comment

Rumor has it that winner of Garcia-Porter will get Thurman. Anyone else heard that ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
                  Rumor has it that winner of Garcia-Porter will get Thurman. Anyone else heard that ?
                  I've heard people talking about it on here but haven't seen any reliable rumours. Have you?

I'd love to see Thurman fight the winner, which I think will be Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
                    Might as well, since Thurman is scared to death of Maidana.

Thank goodness it isn't Danny hype job Garcia, that's who I thought was fighting, he doesn't deserve this kind of shine. WAR Porter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Might as well, since Thurman is scared to death of Maidana.

Thank goodness it isn't Danny hype job Garcia, that's who I thought was fighting, he doesn't deserve this kind of shine. WAR Porter!!!
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/team-maid...-issues--54571

Comment

Working...
                      X