Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-07-2020, 06:47 PM #3261
Boxing

Quoted: 26351 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 406,619.23
Total Points: 512,392.25
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Where'd you get this from?
Ventilators destined for Barbados seized by U.S.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Berlin said the shipment of US-made masks was "confiscated" in Bangkok.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 06:55 PM #3262
Banned

Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 147,186.97
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Wow

Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:18 PM #3263
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7721 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,100,288.78
Total Points: 1,257,164.77
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down Agreed, Bro.  To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Imagine all the people Boris Johnson killed and got sick by telling people coronavirus was nothing to worry about and he was shaking hands with coronavirus patients. Disgusting and dangerous. Won't shed a single tear for anyone who acts irresponsibly during these times. Especially someone in position of power whose words endanger people. I hope he didn't take up an ICU bed from someone who acted responsibly and needed one.
Oh you mean like a politician calling on people to go out and gather in crowded lines to vote in a primary during a pandemic that he has absolutely no shot in winning? Absolutely disgusting and dangerous how many people Bernie Sanders has endangered or indirectly killed,

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
I absolutely agree. Anyone who thinks someone becomes an expert on all matters, for simply winning a popularity contest, may not be capable of independent living. Anyone who merely listens to a politician, rather than their own mind, may not be capable of independent living.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
No tears for anyone acting irresponsibly who knows the truth. Context is important when reading.

No I wouldn't but I know you would've if Trump said it. I can go thru this post and watch you and the other Trumpanzees mind change when Trump's mind changes. Do you want me to start pulling quotes?

I've been serious about this since January. I watch actions taken not words. China shutting down cities and quarantining millions told me this was nothing like the regular flu and this was more serious than they were letting on. I'm one of the few who doesn't listen to government. I will admit that race does play a big factor because I don't trust white people. Especially in government because I know the true history of America.

Did you vote in that Michigan primary for Bernie just like he asked you to? Now the real question is are you going to lie and say you didn't or admit that you did vote and redeem whatever little dignity you might have.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 04-07-2020 at 07:25 PM.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:19 PM #3264
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4835 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.01
Total Points: 153,856.37
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Media been begging trump to become a dictator and provide everyone with what they need mask and ventilators

Now hes doing what theyre asking and they be crying he too harsh = he a dictator

Lol
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:50 PM #3265
Inspecting the Bunker

Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,151.49
Total Points: 49,823.95
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 
Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley lol atg poster - Mike D Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Thank you, Happy holidays to you and all those close as well. - TBear Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ For good luck in all your affairs - jazluvr lol I keep trying to send you points but it keeps sending 11.00 - -jose- Happy holidays! - jazluvr 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Speaking of which, I saw a video explaining how micro-droplets exist in the air of tightly closed spaces for hours on end. It showed how when someone sneezed or coughed, the droplets stayed floating in the air for people to catch.

If an infected COVID19 person farts, can the air from said fart infect others?

I actually think it can
I know this is ridiculous but the average person farts between 10 and 20 times a day so chances are, if you are going to the store to buy stuff, some of those fools are blowing stinkers left and right. I mean most people wear pants and underwear so it would probably limit the amount of particles in the air.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by jreckoning; 04-07-2020 at 07:52 PM.
jreckoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:16 PM #3266
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8071 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,444.95
Total Points: 227,902.85
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:34 PM #3267
Inspecting the Bunker

Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,151.49
Total Points: 49,823.95
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 
Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley lol atg poster - Mike D Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Thank you, Happy holidays to you and all those close as well. - TBear Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ For good luck in all your affairs - jazluvr lol I keep trying to send you points but it keeps sending 11.00 - -jose- Happy holidays! - jazluvr 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
I think it would tough to figure out how much or little, the covid virus exacerbated their condition. The question would always be would they have died anyways without it.
jreckoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:21 PM #3268
Undisputed Champion

DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
I think it would tough to figure out how much or little, the covid virus exacerbated their condition. The question would always be would they have died anyways without it.
there's some theory that birx and fauci are both deep state plant
Old 04-07-2020, 09:23 PM #3269
Undisputed Champion

Old 04-07-2020, 09:25 PM #3270
Banned

Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 147,186.97
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
I know this is ridiculous but the average person farts between 10 and 20 times a day so chances are, if you are going to the store to buy stuff, some of those fools are blowing stinkers left and right. I mean most people wear pants and underwear so it would probably limit the amount of particles in the air.

Lololol except for the chicks in skirts with no draws on...

That'd be a messed up way to catch COVID-19.... It wasn't kissing, smashing or shaking hands with some chick... It was the one that farted resulting in you inhaling her micro-droplets that got ya!
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends