Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Lomachenko may not still be around when Tank is ready for that fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will never fight lol. You all know this

Maybe Tank will agree to fight him when he's pushing 40 but Tank by then will be approaching mid-30's himself

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Smart man. Boxing age is totally different. Loma has a maximum of three good fights in him. He shouldn't waste them.
      I guess some could say Loma wasn’t obligated to fight Rigo, but the narrative was there back then, industry instigated it, fans too, and of course several industry and Arum deflected to say anything negative about Rigo. Fans were more concerned about Rigo’s mgmt etc. Arum and Loma protectors would make excuses about splits, basically any narrative to defend Loma which inevitably just always dodged the fight.

Then when the fight finally came, a rehydration clause was finally acknowledged, at a higher weight, different pay.

In a nutshell Arum waited for 3 years to go by... we know this because when Loma went to ESPN they needed to exploit an old narrative that revolves around Loma to boost some subs and that was Rigo. Rigo was averaging 1 round per fight. Lol

So again, they didn’t make the fight way back then when’s Rigo deserved it, higher P4P, more active.

Bruh. Don’t put pressure on Tank. Like I said, Karma, and when they finally fight, when Tank KO’s him who cares if Loma fans say “he waited for him to get old.” It’s all part of the game

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        It looks like but I wonder if moving up + the shoulder break and surgery aren't the main reason of those not so great 2 last fights.

Loma was on fire versus rigo despite the fact that rigo was small on there.
        Bro, don't make excuses for Loma. Doesn't look good on him. The guy is just maxed out at 135. Some would say great fighters overcome that. I never said that once.

He just needs to step up. Lopez would be nice. Not sure Loma survives that one to see Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          I guess some could say Loma wasn’t obligated to fight Rigo, but the narrative was there back then, industry instigated it, fans too, and of course several industry and Arum deflected to say anything negative about Rigo. Fans were more concerned about Rigo’s mgmt etc. Arum and Loma protectors would make excuses about splits, basically any narrative to defend Loma which inevitably just always dodged the fight.

Then when the fight finally came, a rehydration clause was finally acknowledged, at a higher weight, different pay.

In a nutshell Arum waited for 3 years to go by... we know this because when Loma went to ESPN they needed to exploit an old narrative that revolves around Loma to boost some subs and that was Rigo. Rigo was averaging 1 round per fight. Lol

So again, they didn’t make the fight way back then when’s Rigo deserved it, higher P4P, more active.

Bruh. Don’t put pressure on Tank. Like I said, Karma, and when they finally fight, when Tank KO’s him who cares if Loma fans say “he waited for him to get old.” It’s all part of the game
          I know what you are saying, but I think he's more than ready. Some say he's just a prospect, I say he's an experienced young veteran. I wanna see him tested.

Who else would you prefer he fights?

If not Loma, I wanna see Davis-Mikey at 135 ASAP, if Mikey survives well with Spence.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-15-2019, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I don’t think they should wait for too long, I have seen some weakness now in Loma armour, previously I wouldn’t have given Tank a chance but now I actually think the gap has closed between him and Loma, if the fight happens this year or early next year then he would still get major credit for beating Loma, if he waited until Loma is done then no one would give him any credit.
            Thank you. I think this fight will make both fighters rich too.

Comment

Bro, don't make excuses for Loma. Doesn't look good on him. The guy is just maxed out at 135. Some would say great fighters overcome that. I never said that once.

He just needs to step up. Lopez would be nice. Not sure Loma survives that one to see Davis.
              Nope, that's the other way around, Davis need to step up and it doesn't seem like they will.

Same for teo fighting the mason Menards of the world.

Not making excuse at all, he broke his shoulder and had a surgery, I didn't expect to see a top Loma versus Pedraza.

I expect to see a better Loma this year.

I'm very confident about Loma beating Davis, more than ellerbe is regarding Davis chance after reading this loool

Glad to see you hiding behind teo now, whose best win is Magdaleno or Meynard lol

You guys are hopeless XD

Comment

I know what you are saying, but I think he's more than ready. Some say he's just a prospect, I say he's an experienced young veteran. I wanna see him tested.

Who else would you prefer he fights?
                Blame Bob Arum. Where’s the offer for the public for them wanting Tank? The thought of Arum and Floyd negotiating is nauseating.

In fact fans having not learned what Floyd has circumvented to let the public for how Top Rank operates is nauseating.

Arum’s ego is too high for Floyd to even consider offering Tank. Public offers works best. This way Tank can, for himself, evaluate paying a fee to get out if his contract and fight on ESPN.

Undisputed is the best scenario for this bout imo

Comment

Nope, that's the other way around, Davis need to step up and it doesn't seem like they will.

Not making excuse at all, he broke his shoulder and had a surgery, I didn't expect to see a top Loma versus Pedraza.

I'm very confident about Loma beating Davis, more than ellerbe is regarding Davis chance after reading this loool

Glad to see you hiding behind teo now, whose best win is Magdaleno or Meynard lol

You guys are hopeless XD
                  Injury my ass. Fight first and complain and whine later. He shouldn't have fought if he had a medical condition. He signed no injuries in his medical forms. Stop the excuses. He doesn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Blame Bob Arum. Where’s the offer for the public for them wanting Tank? The thought of Arum and Floyd negotiating is nauseating.

In fact fans having not learned what Floyd has circumvented to let the public for how Top Rank operates is nauseating.

Arum’s ego is too high for Floyd to even consider offering Tank. Public offers works best. This way Tank can, for himself, evaluate paying a fee to get out if his contract and fight on ESPN.

Undisputed is the best scenario for this bout imo
                    Me too.

Comment

You guys are hopeless XD
                      Nothing is hopeless, not even you. Why so mad bro? Why you react so strongly to defend Loma? We all like him. What's your problem? You don't wanna see the fight?

You refuse Lopez, you put down Davis. Who should Loma fight then? Educate us all.

Comment

Working...
                      X