Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW WTF!!] [LATEST NEWS!!] GOLOVKIN KNOCKING OUT ALL SPARRING PARTNERS with JABS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WOW WTF!!] [LATEST NEWS!!] GOLOVKIN KNOCKING OUT ALL SPARRING PARTNERS with JABS!

"DESCRIBED AS MURDER SCENE, leaving BODIES SCATTERED"

holy sht lmfao clenelo is ****ed with his deflated natural petite body now. He is dead. Just 2 weeks away from seeing Raul knocked out.

https://bit.ly/2wD7lMr

subscribed

Comment

That's good because a jab was the only punch Golovkin could land consistently in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        subscribed
        Very nice. I subbed with my main and also with my other 17 alt accounts that i use to dislike boxingegos latest uploads.

Comment

I'm told by reliable sources that whenever GGG enters the gym his aura knocks fools down. The sheer presence of him is that powerful

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            That's good because a jab was the only punch Golovkin could land consistently in the first fight.
            The jab made Winky Wright a world champion who beat guys like Shane Mosley and Felix Trinidad.

Isn’t that what you pure boxing fans are about? Fighting smartly and efficiently.

Or does that depend on the person doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              The jab made Winky Wright a world champion who beat guys like Shane Mosley and Felix Trinidad.

Isn’t that what you pure boxing fans are about? Fighting smartly and efficiently.

Or does that depend on the person doing it?
              As a pure boxing fan I like to see combinations not just a jab.

Comment

lol this clown has a video titled "GENNADY GOLOVKIN KO's CANELO ALVAREZ!!5th ROUND PHYSIC PREDICTION"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  As a pure boxing fan I like to see combinations not just a jab.
                  So you must have enjoyed the combos Golovkin pushed back canelo with.

Comment

Now he ktfo sparring partners and two weeks later he will be too old.

Comment

Working...
                    X