Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-15-2018, 10:44 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3910 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 17,681.87
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
You must be happy how Haymon "advised" Mikey to fight Spence. They use Garcias mexican/american and his name to build Spence. Haymon also made sure that there is no VADA testing for the fight so the chance for Mikey to face a clean Spence is out of the window. You actually believe that Haymon gives two shi.. about Mikey? He just used him to build his A side up and that shows clearly and it will show even more in the upcoming weeks.
Spence last fight against a nobody did better ratings than Garcia-Easter a unification fight. Youíre acting like Mikey is Pacquio. They donít need him to build up Spence. Spence name is hot for the last 3yrs
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2018, 10:46 PM #12
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10825 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,610.38
Total Points: 37,280.39
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
Yea cause Haymon should work around a trainers schedule lol. Doesn’t work like that.

Stop with the retarded trolling you don’t believe anything you type
he has a card the following week that is nothing can be easily switched especially since they know for 5 months in advanced but its whatever we know what time it is.

and if you feel that way about what I type why are you always in my thread quoting me and shit like my personal lil hoe lmfao you fools are werido lmfao when do I ever quote you first? lmfao it doenst happens cause I dont read your shit lmfao.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:52 PM #13
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
You must be happy how Haymon "advised" Mikey to fight Spence. They use Garcias mexican/american and his name to build Spence. Haymon also made sure that there is no VADA testing for the fight so the chance for Mikey to face a clean Spence is out of the window. You actually believe that Haymon gives two shi.. about Mikey? He just used him to build his A side up and that shows clearly and it will show even more in the upcoming weeks.
man **** Haymon and Specne lmfao we know what time it.

We gonna knock spence the fuck out! josesito lopez knocking thurman the **** out! we taking over this divison!
Old 11-15-2018, 11:16 PM #14
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 3321 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,677.27
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Guys have the option to do Whatever they want. Mikey Himself want and requested this fight, nobody is pressuring him to take this fight to make Spence Jr a bigger star this is what HE WANTS! As a fan of his I wish he would've taken Commey then try to do the Loma fight or he could've gotten the Pacquiao fight after Commey at a 144 Catchweight. But I wish him the best and it would be great for the sport if he could pull it off and I like Spence Jr as well but underdog stories are always more intriguing

If he took 2 Warm Ups at 147 first I would pick Mikey to beat Spence Jr likely to out-box him for 12. But going up to 140 for Lipinets then back down to 135 for Easter now all the way up to 147 vs a Massive 147 that is a bit much. But if he can't pull it off I feel he can get it to the Cards at least which would be a huge Moral Victory and it might just get the other 147 guys to come out and fight Spence Jr

Last edited by sicko; 11-15-2018 at 11:28 PM.
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:21 PM #15
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11920 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,758.75
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
he has a card the following week that is nothing can be easily switched especially since they know for 5 months in advanced but its whatever we know what time it is.

and if you feel that way about what I type why are you always in my thread quoting me and shit like my personal lil hoe lmfao you fools are werido lmfao when do I ever quote you first? lmfao it doenst happens cause I dont read your shit lmfao.
Cringe. What are you even talking about quoting you. You just quoted me lol
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:25 PM #16
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quote:
Cringe. What are you even talking about quoting you. You just quoted me lol
learn to read lil boy.

Quote:
when do I ever quote you first? lmfao it doenst happens cause I dont read your shit lmfao.
Keyword: FIRST
Old 11-15-2018, 11:26 PM #17
STRAPMEUP

BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Guys have the option to do Whatever they want. Mikey Himself want and requested this fight, nobody is pressuring him to take this fight to make Spence Jr a bigger star this is what HE WANTS! As a fan of his I wish he would've taken Commey then try to do the Loma fight or he could've gotten the Pacquiao fight after Commey at a 144 Catchweight. But I wish him the best and it would be great for the sport if he could pull it off and I like Spence Jr as well but underdog stories are always more intriguing

If he took 2 Warm Ups at 147 first I would pick Mikey to beat Spence Jr likely to out-box him for 12. But going up to 140 for Lipinets then back down to 135 for Eastern now all the way up to 147 vs a Massive 147 that is a bit much. But if he can't pull it off I feel he can get it to the Cards at least which would be a huge Moral Victory
Stop being so reasonable. This is clearly Haymons plan to get rid of all Mexican boxers
Old 11-15-2018, 11:27 PM #18
STRAPMEUP

Quote:
learn to read lil boy.

Keyword: FIRST
Except you did quote me first in this thread...
Old 11-15-2018, 11:40 PM #19
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quote:
Except you did quote me first in this thread...
fool you posting in my thread addressing your comment to me lmfao, you can play dumb all you like but that just how much of a hoe you are, cant even man it up.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:46 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1569 Post(s)
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,489.24

Quote:
Robert Garcia (Josesito Lopez) and Mikey garcia (Josesito Lopez manager) all told PBC it can be any date but the 26th cause Robert Garcia Josesito Lopez trainer cannot be their that day and what did they do, they picked that date on purpose to give Keith HoeTime Thurman all the advantages possible.

We still gonna knock thurman out I just think its funny how these hoes operate.
Who cares? Josesito Lopez doesn't tell Keith Thurman when they can fight. Thurman says he wants to fight and Lopez has the option of turning it down. I guess Lopez thought it was worth the risk.
yankees7448 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
attend!, date, garcia, keith, picked, purposely, robert, thurman, trainer

User Tag List