Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-19-2018, 10:19 AM #61
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15779 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 64,212.19
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Spence watched Manny not use VADA or any testing for the Matthysse fight so he decided to do the same thing. The same posters that didn't care about lack of VADA for that fight when I raised the issue are now up in arms that no advanced testing has been announced yet, even though the fight is 4 months off.

Why the difference in response from these posters, just because Spence is black and affiliated with Haymon? Typical for those posters that hate black fighters, promoters and managers.

If you didn't care that Manny/JMM 4 or Manny/Matthysse didn't have VADA testing but are complaining about lack of VADA in this thread go f-ck yourself. If Manny can cheat his way to the HOF then none of you should complain if any other fighter does the same thing.

It is November. the fight is in March, 4 months away. The fight will surely have either USADA testing. It won't be like Manny/JMM 4 or Manny/Matthysse where there was absolutely no advanced drug testing.

Should there be no testing like Manny's last fight, good. It's about time other WW's cheat like that piece of sh-t. No reason he should be the only boxer to make millions from cheating.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-19-2018 at 10:25 AM.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2018, 10:25 AM #62
westernchamp

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,868.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Spence watched Manny not use VADA or any testing for the Matthysse fight so he decided to do the same thing. The same posters that didn't care about lack of VADA for that fight when I raised the issue are now up in arms that Spence isn't doing VADA.

Why the difference in response from these posters, just because Spence is black and affiliated with Haymon?

If you didn't care that Manny/JMM 4 or Manny/Matthysse didn't have VADA testing but are complaining about lack of VADA in this thread go f-ck yourself. If Manny can cheat his way to the HOF then none of you should complain if any other fighter does the same thing.

It is November. the fight is in March, 4 months away. Hopefully, Spence will have either USADA or VADA testing for this fight.

Should he do the same as Manny and have no testing, good. It's about time other WW cheat like that piece of sh-t. No reason he should be the only boxer to make millions from cheating.
look at this idiot!! and if you were complaining about pac not doing drug testing for the lucas fight then you should be all over spence for not doing drug testing either.

maybe the people that didnt care about it before is bringing this up now because of posters like you who made a big deal about it but now is acting like nothing happen. how bout dat?
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:26 AM #63
westernchamp

.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spence watched Manny not use VADA or any testing for the Matthysse fight so he decided to do the same thing. The same posters that didn't care about lack of VADA for that fight when I raised the issue are now up in arms that no advanced testing has been announced yet, even though the fight is 4 months off.

Why the difference in response from these posters, just because Spence is black and affiliated with Haymon? Typical for those posters that hate black fighters, promoters and managers.

It is November. the fight is in March, 4 months away. The fight will surely have either USADA testing. It won't be like Manny/JMM 4 or Manny/Matthysse where there was absolutely no advanced drug testing.

Should there be no testing like Manny's last fight, good. It's about time other WW's cheat like that piece of sh-t. No reason he should be the only boxer to make millions from cheating.
yeah and manny got accused for being a drug cheat because he didnt request for random testing in those fights so now that spence is getting the same treatment you are crying about it?
Old 11-19-2018, 10:35 AM #64
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
look at this idiot!! and if you were complaining about pac not doing drug testing for the lucas fight then you should be all over spence for not doing drug testing either.

maybe the people that didnt care about it before is bringing this up now because of posters like you who made a big deal about it but now is acting like nothing happen. how bout dat?
Quote:
yeah and manny got accused for being a drug cheat because he didnt request for random testing in those fights so now that spence is getting the same treatment you are crying about it?
The Spence fight didn't happen yet, correct? It's 4 months away , correct? So they will do USADA testing. If they do not, then you clowns can say something.

As a reminder-the IBF does not have the same fair boxing program the WBA has installed for title fights. Manny/Matthysse violated that rule, so it was completely fair to mention it.

Let's check back the week of the fight to see if there is any advanced testing. I'm sure there will be.

I raised the issue about no VADA because all the guys that usually raise the issue kept silent, thus exposing the fact they really don't give a damn about VADA testing as they claimed for all those years.

That was just anti black stuff that you guys like to do-Haymon affiliated guys uses USADA so clowns like you are against it even though it is no different than VADA.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:00 AM #65
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
CrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,595.23
Default Usada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
Tell that to the people who stripped BJS then.

You gain stamina during training which makes you fitter come fight night..... 'm a BJS fan but agreed with the decision to cancel the fight and strip him.
Funny, caue nobody said nothing when Canelo avoided VADAs post fight test for the GGG rematch, but all of a sudden people are freaking out that Spence and Mikey aren't in Vada testing yet. The fight is 4 months away
CrowsNestWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:12 AM #66
westernchamp

Quote:
The Spence fight didn't happen yet, correct? It's 4 months away , correct? So they will do USADA testing. If they do not, then you clowns can say something.

As a reminder-the IBF does not have the same fair boxing program the WBA has installed for title fights. Manny/Matthysse violated that rule, so it was completely fair to mention it.

Let's check back the week of the fight to see if there is any advanced testing. I'm sure there will be.

I raised the issue about no VADA because all the guys that usually raise the issue kept silent, thus exposing the fact they really don't give a damn about VADA testing as they claimed for all those years.

That was just anti black stuff that you guys like to do-Haymon affiliated guys uses USADA so clowns like you are against it even though it is no different than VADA.

blah blah blah.. so now its the fight didnt happen yet? i remember when the pac vs lucas fight was first announce you were running around here asking about random testing already.

so now the IBF have different rules than the WBA? what happen to "if he's a clean fighter he should do random testing regardless if its a requirement"???

remember this is what yall was asking from pac whenever his fights didnt have random testing for it? yall said pac should just do it anyways to prove that he's clean???

you are the only one on here who makes such a big deal about manny when it comes to random testing and now you wanna play games when it comes to spence or any of the fighters that you favored?
Old 11-19-2018, 11:29 AM #67
Enemy of the State

;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 

Quote:
blah blah blah.. so now its the fight didnt happen yet? i remember when the pac vs lucas fight was first announce you were running around here asking about random testing already.

so now the IBF have different rules than the WBA? what happen to "if he's a clean fighter he should do random testing regardless if its a requirement"???

remember this is what yall was asking from pac whenever his fights didnt have random testing for it? yall said pac should just do it anyways to prove that he's clean???

you are the only one on here who makes such a big deal about manny when it comes to random testing and now you wanna play games when it comes to spence or any of the fighters that you favored?
The fight is 4 months away. complaining about no testing now is childish and agenda driven.

Yes they do have different rules and its not now, its been that way. if you watched or followed the sport outside of sucking Manny off you'd know this. Manny violated the WBA fair boxing program. Other posters besides me pointed this out. Accept it and move on.

Let's see what testing the fight has. It's 4 months away. USADA is fine.

I raised the issue because the posters that always do-for example MisanthropicNYand Jubei, didn't, which I thought was very odd given their history. The question is why they didn't?

The answer-because it was Manny and the only time clowns like you and them care about VADA testing is to use it as propaganda for your true agenda-hatred of Haymon, Floyd and all fighters associated with them that are black.

Last time you guys whined about Spence he ended up enrolling. Did any of you apologize or say "I was wrong"? no.

Bottom line-Manny didn't use any advanced multiple times because he would test positive. Now you and others want to go at Spence because people called Manny out for failing to have any testing at all for JMM 4 or Matthysse.

All you guys are doing by prematurely complaining in this thread is showing what your real agenda is.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:32 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3190 Post(s)
MisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,816.83
good poster - jas Respect - theBEASTwithin pretend it's your man crush - Santa_ you're useless - Santa_ No Message - Santa_ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Santa_ 

Quote:
The fight is 4 months away. complaining about no testing now is childish and agenda driven.

Yes they do have different rules and its not now, its been that way. if you watched or followed the sport outside of sucking Manny off you'd know this. Manny violated the WBA fair boxing program. Other posters besides me pointed this out. Accept it and move on.

I raised the issue because the posters that always do-for example MisanthropicNYand Jubei, didn't, which I thought was very odd given their history. The question is why they didn't?

The answer-because it was Manny and the only time clowns like you and them care about VADA testing is to use it as propaganda for your true agenda-hatred of Haymon, Floyd and all fighters associated with them that are black.

Last time you guys whined about Spence he ended up enrolling. Did any of you apologize or say "I was wrong"? no.

Bottom line-Manny didn't use any advanced multiple times because he would test positive. Now you and others want to go at Spence because people called Manny out for failing to have any testing at all for JMM 4 or Matthysse.

All you guys are doing by prematurely complaining in this thread is showing what your real agenda is.
Anybody who hates on anyone because of race should be banned. I served my time bro, let me live.
MisanthropicNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:34 PM #69
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
Anybody who hates on anyone because of race should be banned. I served my time bro, let me live.
I was only posting about your failure to cite Manny's lack of VADA testing in the Matthysse fight, not you getting banned.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:36 PM #70
westernchamp

Quote:

that didnt stop you from asking about random testing when the pac vs lucas fight was announce. what happen now??? why arent you on this topic??? why arent you asking if there's any testing for this fight?

Share This With Friends

Tags
garcia, spence, testing, vada

User Tag List